Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arson Attacks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭jopax

Yes very strange indeed, it just doesn't make any sense. If it was a targeted attack as some suspect wouldn't you think they would have got the right house at least instead of scaring innocent people. Disgraceful carry on.
    Grants town park too is an unusual one, maybe they are connected, both heard motorbikes revving off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

How do you know the house targeted was the wrong one? I'd say both houses were the target, if so finding commonality shouldn't be hard for the cops.

How do you know the house targeted was the wrong one?

From what I read up on Facebook the man was elderly, this is in Dominic s place.
    The man was interviewed on Damien Tiernan & he was just guessing himself that it was a mistake.
    The neighbors are saying they are a lovely family, & it must be a mistake.
    So I don't know for sure, am just going on what's out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

fair enough, pretty shocking thing for him and obviously you'd wonder about at least one of his near neighbours (did they avoid an attack and if so what are they doing to provoke one?)

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Picky owner

How do you know the house targeted was the wrong one?

Saw the interview on Facebook,chap living in the house is there years apparently,looking at the comments posted seems to be a lot of support and sympathy for him,seems to be a quiet man, genuinely seems in shock someone attacked his house at 3 in the morning.

• Advertisement

fair enough, pretty shocking thing for him and obviously you'd wonder about at least one of his near neighbours (did they avoid an attack and if so what are they doing to provoke one?)

They threw 3 petrol bombs at it so whoever it was must have been pretty pissed off.
    I haven't read anything else on grants town park except it was a car they damaged after midnight.
    Some people had a busy night anyway, the mind boggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

I know the family in Dominics place. Lovely people. Boggles the mind why someone would do that. Should be done for attempted murder. Knowing Ireland they probably get a suspended sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,680 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I know the family in Dominics place. Lovely people. Boggles the mind why someone would do that. Should be done for attempted murder. Knowing Ireland they probably get a suspended sentence.

There is another house in Domincs Place that should be burnt out of it a long long time ago...anyone living around there will know exactly what I mean.

Advertisement