Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Qualifying League 2019/20

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

CSF wrote: »
    Do you remember where you finished out of interest?

I think I was around 3/4 people behind the automatic promotion? So maybe 8th or there abouts?

So automatic promotion , then people missed deadline then me.

Edit: Can confirm 100% finished 13th in the league and ended up getting promoted!

''Congrats to kennyb3 on winning the Qualifying League this season and to Missing Links and supasoumi99 who have also been promoted up. The next in line to go up if spaces arise are: Johny Cage, ClockEnd1886, Cartman78, sheroman01, cdev, Neamhshuntasach, Colking, Markx, The Megaphone, Shanotheslayer, MarkSRFC21 and Rikand.''

• Registered Users Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I scraped in somehow last year if that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

I think I was around 3/4 people behind the automatic promotion? So maybe 8th or there abouts?

Edit: Can confirm 100% finished 13th in the league and ended up getting promoted!

''Congrats to kennyb3 on winning the Qualifying League this season and to Missing Links and supasoumi99 who have also been promoted up. The next in line to go up if spaces arise are: Johny Cage, ClockEnd1886, Cartman78, sheroman01, cdev, Neamhshuntasach, Colking, Markx, The Megaphone, Shanotheslayer, MarkSRFC21 and Rikand.''

Johny Cage, ClockEnd1886, Cartman78, sheroman01, cdev, The Megaphone and yourself as well as the top 3 were in League 2 this year so 10 places.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,829 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Well that blows up my less attrition theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I'm after asterixing my way through the qualifying and through League 2 this year.

League 1 better watch out next year :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

siblers wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the FSA qualifying league is some type of Purgatory. I'll never get out of it

I'll be running it again next year ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,362 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Rikand wrote: »
    I'll be running it again next year ;)

I'm planning to Shaneotheslayer my way out the damn league into league 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Am never getting out of this. Didn't even get out of it when I finished in the top 7k!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Got relegated from Div 1 but then missed the email deadline for taking my place in Div 2 and ended up here.

The other leagues are run as head to head leagues which gives you a much better chance of finishing high and getting promoted as you have to out perform your opponent each week.

This league is just torture!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Don't mention the war :D

I'm hoping it's third time lucky this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

hqdefault.jpg

Anytime I open either this thread or the league table on FPL, I think of this.

Never getting out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Nice to get out of here

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I will go through this tomorrow folks. Wrecked after a frantic day’s action.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

It looks like my decision to start Martinez ahead of De Gea has cost me automatic promotion!

5th place finish is usually enough to get up?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,829 ✭✭✭✭CSF

mectavba wrote: »
    It looks like my decision to start Martinez ahead of De Gea has cost me automatic promotion!

5th place finish is usually enough to get up?

I suspect so.

I'm in 6th, not sure what that will get me

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 250 ✭✭SeamusAFA

2nd dizzy heights of league football awaits :p

I'm going through the admin for this now folks.

I will post in the FSA League Two thread within the next half an hour or thereabouts.

EDIT: Took me over an hour actually. :pac:

If any players currently in League 2 to Premier League don't play next season, does that them open an additional spot in league 2 to replace that player?

If any players currently in League 2 to Premier League don't play next season, does that them open an additional spot in league 2 to replace that player?

Yes that is correct.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

It filters down.

If a prem player doesn't take their spot an extra person from the championship goes up, then an extra 1 from league 1 goes up, one from league 2 and then an extra qualifier goes up too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

So I only need 30 to drop out let's go !

Advertisement