Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q. on Citylink bus

Options
  • 01-08-2019 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

Hey, does anyone know if I book a ticket for Citylink Dublin-Galway, can the ticket be used on the bus at any time or do I need to show up for that particular service?

Thanks boards!

Comments

AngryLips wrote: »
    Hey, does anyone know if I book a ticket for Citylink Dublin-Galway, can the ticket be used on the bus at any time or do I need to show up for that particular service?

Thanks boards!

https://www.citylink.ie/useful-info/faqs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭AngryLips

That’s doesnt answer the question, which is why I posted here. But thanks

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Well the FAQs do answer that:
    Ticket Amendments?

If you need to change the time or date of a booked ticket just contact us in advance on 091 564164 or email info@eireagle.com and we will make the changes.
    Delayed Flights?

If you book a seat for a particular time and your flight is delayed we will honor your ticket and put you on the next available service.

If you need more info probably best to just call or email them and ask.

Generally with services like this, they will allow you to use the ticket for an earlier or later departure on the same day, but only if there is room AFTER everyone else has first boarded and if there is space left. If it is a busy time that you are planning to travel, then you would be best to amend your booking.

Of course no guarantee, the ticket is for the time indicated, so any flexibility would be at the companies discretion. As I said, best to contact them and ask them.

AngryLips wrote: »
    That’s doesnt answer the question, which is why I posted here. But thanks

Yes,it does,quite clearly

Advertisement