Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vets rugby 10's tournament.

Options
  • 01-08-2019 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all.
    We are organising a vets (35's plus) tournament on the 24th of August. I know it's short notice but is anyone involved in a club with a vets team. Or if anyone can get a few lads together to make up a team by joining with another group from a different club. It's a 10's tournament in wicklow rfc. If you are interested just post here and I'll send on contact details of the lad organising it. It's our first attempt at this but we are hoping to get this going into an annual event.
    Thanks lads, hope to hear from a few of you.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

interested :)

Theres a group of over 35s in our club that are looking for a social outing.
    The Fox cup comes up most years but it being held on a Sunday doesnt suit a lot looking at it for a social.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kevyg

sydthebeat wrote: »
    interested :)

Theres a group of over 35s in our club that are looking for a social outing.
    The Fox cup comes up most years but it being held on a Sunday doesnt suit a lot looking at it for a social.

We played that this year, good fun I have to say. First games I played since 2001_ 2002 so a good 15 years at least. Can you send on details and a contact no. And I'll get the lad organising it to touch base with you. What club are you with?

Advertisement