Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toy Story Werewolf: One Nighter - Sunday 4th August, 6.30pm

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

Sunday ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Necro wrote: »

I'll finalise the date as Sunday as long as GnR, Clara and sKeith have no issues with it. :D

no issue with Sunday. except,

just start after the grand prix is over or i'll be fairly inactive, due to watching it. Should be over around 4pm.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    no issue with Sunday. except,

just start after the grand prix is over or i'll be fairly inactive, due to watching it. Should be over around 4pm.

Aiming for a 6.30pm start ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Ya Sunday should be sound

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Clarabel wrote: »
    I'm in likely for Sun or Mon either way. :)

I'm gonna take this as an ok from Clara :D

Ok folks, date is finalised.

Sunday 4th August.

Game will start at roughly 6.30pm I hope to have PMs sent out to ye by 6pm at the very latest.

Sign ups are still open until Sunday morning though, so don't be shy if you have a couple of hours this Sunday and want to give WW the ol' college try. I've got some flavour planned but the game will be very basic (ie no complex roles etc.)

Mods, would you mind editing the start date into the thread title pwease? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Awww thanks guys, you’re the best. Now I’m real excited :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

DR access please

Reminder that sign ups are still open for this, will close Sunday morning at 9am :)

Which means.... just over two days till game start...

tenor.gif?itemid=4458833

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Can someone whatsapp me so i don't forget :-/

• Advertisement

I can Discord you if that helps? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Start of my hols so can’t play but would love deadroom access (ah hilarious japes as I hide from the family to check the deadroom on my phone :pac: )

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

tritium wrote: »
    Start of my hols so can’t play but would love deadroom access (ah hilarious japes as I hide from the family to check the deadroom on my phone :pac: )

If you're hiding from the family anyway, you might as well be playing??

Last chance saloon to sign up! Closing at 9am tomorrow morning.

tenor.gif?itemid=4186205

Just as an FYI, the backrooms and DR will be on D&D for this game. If you can't remember your password lemme know and I'll reset it to a default for you before the game tomorrow.

Today is the day!! Live WW returns at 6.30pm!

PMs will go out from around 5pm this evening and the game will start at 6.30pm sharp.

So if you're tempted in trying out WW, or maybe you're a regular addict who just needs another fix, there is still time to join the madness!

Not much time though....

Closed

giphy.gif

OP coming soon

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

FORKIE!

Game Thread is up.

See you all at 6.30 :D

Ok folks I'll be sending PMs out over the next hour or so (bloody PM limit lol). Game will start at 6.30pm as a reminder.

Mods can you lock her up here please :)

See you all in the arena :D

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

No limit for mods sending PMs. Can help if you like :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement