Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIR Inactive on Boards.ie

Options
  • 22-07-2019 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I know EIR doesn't answer their customer support lines or when they do don't actually follow through on what they commit to but carry on double billing me!! But do they also no longer respond to Boards.ie - last responses were in April 2019 - now shows inactive - obviously they prefer me to complain to ComReg to actually get a response from them - they are useless customer support and take money out of your account when they double bill - promise refunds and nothing but keep billing!! And no Customer Support Center to go into to get this sorted out! The Shops cannot help you - just wish you "Good Luck!" because they know how bad the 'service' is

Should EIR compensate you for the HOURS wasted sorting out their problems? 12 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    66%
    MOHstonecipherDarandojoeali101ads20101westyIrltheguzmananthonym71 8 votes
    Without a doubt they should
    8%
    tgdaly 1 vote
    They just suck!
    25%
    GoldenquickwestyIrlanthonym71 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 anthonym71

They just suck!
    Their actual service is not bad (had the odd downtime and have to reboot the modem) - but their Billing and Customer Support is appalling - and RUDE!! Trying to cast the blame for double billing onto me and telling me I have not been trying to get this resolved when I have for HOURS and over the last 7 months now!!
    Try to say they have NEVER heard of this before yet their are complaints lodged with ComReg for exactly this - they have paid fines - obviously not large enough for them to actually do something about this... ComReg you need to put your teeth into this frustration EIR is causing to the Public and give them a proper wake up call this is unacceptable

• Registered Users Posts: 3 anthonym71

They just suck!
    The other contradiction is when EIR Board.ie moderators / respondents say just PM your detail then you try and it states they don't take PM's !!
    That just shows the level of competency and their willingness NOT to help ...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

anthonym71 wrote: »
    But do they also no longer respond to Boards.ie
    At the VERY TOP POST it says "Closing of Talk To Eir Forum 29th March 2019". If you somehow missed that, it's your loss.

Advertisement