Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Apartment at An Logan, Knocknacarra

• 19-07-2019 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭ Redchick

Hey everyone,

One of my friends is looking at buying an apartment in the An Logan development in Knocknacarra.

Does anyone have any feedback on the area and/or the management company?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 904 pure.conya

Redchick wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

One of my friends is looking at buying an apartment in the An Logan development in Knocknacarra.

Does anyone have any feedback on the area and/or the management company?

Thanks in advance

is a lovely spot, nice and quiet, lived there for over 5 years and it might be my old place your friends are looking at, only thing we ever found wrong with the estate are the ridiculously severe speed ramps

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭ Redchick

That's fantastic. Thanks so much for the feedback. They'll be delighted to hear that!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 star9

Hi, I just moved into an Apt.in An Logan, but it continuously fills up with dust (like insulating dust, grey color and fibrous) nobody seems to know what it is, but, I hover it all up and two days the whole Apt. is covered again. Has anyone else got anything like this? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭ sgthighway

Can I suggest you rub your hand on the ceiling and walls to see is it from that? Ask a neighbour have they the same issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭ beardybrewer

As far as the area that's a prime spot but can get busy as it is next to a primary school. Great new amenities across the way you'd really have it all within walking distance. Definitely a nice spot but can't comment on the apartments themselves. Good luck

• Advertisement

Thank you, I tried this, but not covering walls, just floor, countertops and appliances.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,695 ✭✭✭✭ zell12

Isn't there a tall building site next to it? Is there any air inlet?

Thank you, yes, but we've established it's coming from inside the Apt. unfortunately.

Advertisement