Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Apartment at An Logan, Knocknacarra

• 19-07-2019 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

One of my friends is looking at buying an apartment in the An Logan development in Knocknacarra.

Does anyone have any feedback on the area and/or the management company?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

Redchick wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

One of my friends is looking at buying an apartment in the An Logan development in Knocknacarra.

Does anyone have any feedback on the area and/or the management company?

Thanks in advance

is a lovely spot, nice and quiet, lived there for over 5 years and it might be my old place your friends are looking at, only thing we ever found wrong with the estate are the ridiculously severe speed ramps

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Redchick

That's fantastic. Thanks so much for the feedback. They'll be delighted to hear that!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 star9

Hi, I just moved into an Apt.in An Logan, but it continuously fills up with dust (like insulating dust, grey color and fibrous) nobody seems to know what it is, but, I hover it all up and two days the whole Apt. is covered again. Has anyone else got anything like this? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Can I suggest you rub your hand on the ceiling and walls to see is it from that? Ask a neighbour have they the same issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

As far as the area that's a prime spot but can get busy as it is next to a primary school. Great new amenities across the way you'd really have it all within walking distance. Definitely a nice spot but can't comment on the apartments themselves. Good luck

• Advertisement

Thank you, I tried this, but not covering walls, just floor, countertops and appliances.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,312 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Isn't there a tall building site next to it? Is there any air inlet?

Thank you, yes, but we've established it's coming from inside the Apt. unfortunately.

Advertisement