Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019/20 Preseason, European Cups, Domestic Cups and Internationals thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

3-2 Spurs

Big Serge

Honestly he is becoming hard to ignore
    He was basically playing like ivanovic under Mourinho first half
    Absolutely awful defender but so attacking
    So tempted
    But I’m already finding it hard to choose between Lundstrum and tomori next weekend so prob don’t need that headache

Bench would be Henderson Lund tomori Hayden
    If I sign Aurier (after all my talk LOL) I will bench boost

• Registered Users Posts: 15,181 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I'm in the same boat. Wanting to sign Aurier but then will have too many defenders. Could drop Lundstram but still have the 11 into 10 conundrum.

I have 2 FTs this week and already used KDB -> Son as 1 of them. I can do Rico & PEA -> Aurier & Kane. Is that a bit of a Spurs overkill so soon? I can hold fire on the PEA-> Kane transfer also but all 3 are getting attacking returns now.

I had plans to do PEA -> Firmino but Kane is looking more attractive now because of GW18.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Lads i wouldn't be touching Aurier. That's a terrible olympiakos team that scored 2 and could have had more. He loves a yellow card too. So many good options in defence at better price points.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

km79 wrote: »
    Honestly he is becoming hard to ignore
    He was basically playing like ivanovic under Mourinho first half
    Absolutely awful defender but so attacking
    So tempted
    But I’m already finding it hard to choose between Lundstrum and tomori next weekend so prob don’t need that headache

Bench would be Henderson Lund tomori Hayden
    If I sign Aurier (after all my talk LOL) I will bench boost

It's a trap, don't do it.

Brought Aurier in on GW7

Red card after 30 minutes, suspended next game, 2 points the next. Transferred out.

Never. Again.

It's a trap, don't do it.

Brought Aurier in on GW7

Red card after 30 minutes, suspended next game, 2 points the next. Transferred out.

Never. Again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Spurs one down
    Could have conceded just before that too
    Terrible from gazinga both times

I said weeks ago that gazzinga is the worst keeper in the league he is shocking. That was before Id seen Roberto though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭McBain11

I said weeks ago that gazzinga is the worst keeper in the league he is shocking. That was before Id seen Roberto though.

I was looking at Roberto's career stats a few weeks ago. Lots of appearances in La Liga. He genuinely looks like a lad a junior C team rings on a Sunday morning hung over and begs him to play in goals because they've only got 10 players. I reckon if West Ham do a DNA test and some investigating they'll find the real Roberto living out his days in retirement in some Jamaican beach hut bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Lads i wouldn't be touching Aurier. That's a terrible olympiakos team that scored 2 and could have had more. He loves a yellow card too. So many good options in defence at better price points.
    Aurier is on form and playing so far forward for a top team with a new manager bounce. And he's picked up no yellow's this season.

For 4.8 he's a potential steal.

Aurier is on form and playing so far forward for a top team with a new manager bounce. And he's picked up no yellow's this season.

For 4.8 he's a potential steal.

He picked up 2 in one game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

He picked up 2 in one game :D
    Well I just referenced the FPL website where it said one red. Fair enough, still a great option though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Man City drew 1-1 with Shakhtar last night by the way. Gundogan (Jesus) was City's goal.

Nice surprise to see Mendy rested last night.

Mount is on the bench again for chelsea

Chelsea: Kepa, James, Zouma, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Kanté, Kovačić, Willian, Pulisic, Abraham

Subs: Caballero, Tomori, Emerson, Mount, Pedro, Batshuayi, Giroud

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Tomori being benched is a concern. Not sure I'm confident in starting him now this weekend.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Tomori being benched is a concern. Not sure I'm confident in starting him now this weekend.

I think Tomori and Mount are more likely to start the weekend now. However with Mount I think I'll now be selling him after this GW.

Kovacic goal. Chelsea 1-1.

TAA bench

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Abraham looks in big discomfort after a bad landing. Looks like a rib injury. :(

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Liverpool: Alisson, Gomez, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Henderson, Salah, Mané, Firmino

Subs: Adrián, Alexander-Arnold, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Shaqiri, Origi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Abraham looks in big discomfort after a bad landing. Looks like a rib injury. :(
    They can be nasty as hell. Speaking from experience!

Pulisic (Zouma)

Chelsea 2-2.

Liverpool 1 down.

Lovren (Milner)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭skippy15

Pool looked very sluggish tonight, especially everything about Salah,

Liverpool need at least a draw in the last group game so expect it to be full strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Lingard (Shaw)

United 2-1 down, half an hour to go.

It finishes 2-1 to Astana.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Jimenez, Doherty and Traore goals for Wolves. Jimenez x2 and Jonny with the assists.

Advertisement