Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michelbob Ultra

Options
  • 16-07-2019 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

Has anybody seen this for sale in Dublin or NI?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Pretty sure Tesco have it up north. I'll have a look tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Someone's craving beers on keto :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Someone's craving beers on keto :D

Yup, just want to try new beers too. I've heard it's very light, I've been doing keto for about a month now. It's made me conscious of the fact that I was eating 3\4 bag of oven chips for dinner lol. I'm shifting stubborn weight that's been there for a long while.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Checked the Tesco in Derry here and there was no sign of it. If I'm in the bigger Tesco over in the Waterside I'll have a look there.

It's listed as available to order on the website though if you select Newry. Not sure if the Tesco website just lists everything available across the UK though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

irish_goat wrote: »
    Checked the Tesco in Derry here and there was no sign of it. If I'm in the bigger Tesco over in the Waterside I'll have a look there.

It's listed as available to order on the website though if you select Newry. Not sure if the Tesco website just lists everything available across the UK though.

Cheers, I know they sell it in England. Good chance it's in one of the stores up North.

• Advertisement
Advertisement