Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ruger 10/22

Options
  • 12-07-2019 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I have a 10/22 with pistol grip which drops straight down and also has an open butt stock.
    Any ideas what model it is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

The model is 10/22. The correct question is what stock is it.
    I'm not aware of any that come factory with a pistol grip stock although there are several such stocks available as aftermarket parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

more than likely an aftermarket stock, throw up a picture someone will know

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Pog45

Pog45 wrote: »
    I have a 10/22 with pistol grip which drops straight down and also has an open butt stock.
    Any ideas what model it is?

Pic attached

extremetaz wrote: »
    The model is 10/22. The correct question is what stock is it.
    I'm not aware of any that come factory with a pistol grip stock although there are several such stocks available as aftermarket parts.

You are correct. I know it can be got in a variety of stock types particularly in the States.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gullya

Pog45 wrote: »
    Pic attached

Looks like a drag dragunov stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,946 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Looks like the Choate Dragunov stock. Someone liked some quality.:)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Chiparus wrote: »

That’s that sorted!! This is it! Thanks all for your input. P

Advertisement