Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gruit beer

Options
  • 11-07-2019 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know anywhere in Ireland that sells 'gruit' beer? I've enquired with breweries in Europe, but they either don't ship or it has to be a bulk order.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Seanachai wrote: »
    Does anybody know anywhere in Ireland that sells 'gruit' beer? I've enquired with breweries in Europe, but they either don't ship or it has to be a bulk order.

Fraoch from Williams Brothers in Scotland was available a few years ago. Last example I saw, you could try up North (Vineyard or KWM) or UK online stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Fraoch from Williams Brothers in Scotland was available a few years ago. Last example I saw, you could try up North (Vineyard or KWM) or UK online stores.

I tried Fraoch, wasn't gone on it. I'll try those places, I might just clear up some space and make my own.

Advertisement