Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wind, solar, storage and back-up system designer

Options
  • 10-07-2019 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Wind, solar, storage and back-up system designer for 100% renewable energy grids and microgrids with 24/7/52 power-on-demand!

Peak demand, wind, solar and back-up power / energy usage and storage capacity calculator.

For the specification and design of renewable energy electricity generation systems which successfully smooth intermittent wind and solar generation to serve customer demand, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 52 weeks a year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Hi,

Sounds interesting...
    Can you post some case studies or documentation on past installs,current work and/or "future" trends based on your knowledge and exposure.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Scottish Scientist

rolion wrote: »
    Hi,

Sounds interesting...
    Can you post some case studies or documentation on past installs,current work and/or "future" trends based on your knowledge and exposure.

Good luck.
    I'm a newbie here and so don't have any ability to post a link to my 100% renewable energy blog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

I'm a newbie here and so don't have any ability to post a link to my 100% renewable energy blog.

Thanks !

Can you PM BrianF, he's the mod here and he will put the link up.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=388846

Take care.

rolion wrote: »
    Thanks !

Can you PM BrianF, he's the mod here and he will put the link up.

Take care.
    Sure. I am PMing him now.

Update.

I didn't get any reply to my request to post my links, so I will try posting the text of the links so that anyone can copy and paste the text into their browser address bar.

Wind, solar, storage and back-up system designer for 100% renewable energy grids and microgrids with 24/7/52 power-on-demand!

scottish.scienceontheweb.net/tool.htm

Replies, comments and questions about using the Wind, solar, storage and back-up system designer at this blog link please.

scottishscientist.wordpress.com/2017/07/14/wind-storage-and-back-up-system-designer

My 100% Renewable Energy Blog

scottishscientist.wordpress.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement