Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FPL Prize Leagues 2019/20

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Boards user HaraldB, please PM me ASAP. I don't seem to have your payment to the Harps League and your PMs are closed.

If I don't hear from you I'll have to eject your team.

Thanks.

For the Finn Harps league regulars, and general sympathisers of the club from the coolest place on the planet.....we've just published another Premier League fundraiser at what is a very tight time of the year financially so would appreciate your support.

Finn Harps Last Man Standing 2019 - usual rules, pick ONE team to win each week starting from 20th September. €10 to enter, last (Wo)Man Standing scoops €500.

https://www.finnharps.ie/post/finn-harps-last-man-standing-2019

As usual people can PayPal me directly to avoid the PayPal fee.

Our glorious leaders in the FAI are not very good at fixture scheduling so we have 2 home games in the final 8 weeks of the season after this Friday, so support for this would be greatly appreciated.

First monthly winner in Finn Harps League confirmed - Declan Rynne.

He hasn't owned Sterling or Aguero all season. Vardy from the start, KdB his only City player.

More than one way to skin a cat!

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Robert Mc Loughlin wins first Bohs monthly (Footgolf for 4 plus €50 Zero Latency voucher).He had Sterling & De Bruyne/Aguero every GW.

FHFC wrote: »
    For the Finn Harps league regulars, and general sympathisers of the club from the coolest place on the planet.....we've just published another Premier League fundraiser at what is a very tight time of the year financially so would appreciate your support.

Finn Harps Last Man Standing 2019 - usual rules, pick ONE team to win each week starting from 20th September. €10 to enter, last (Wo)Man Standing scoops €500.

https://www.finnharps.ie/post/finn-harps-last-man-standing-2019

As usual people can PayPal me directly to avoid the PayPal fee.

Our glorious leaders in the FAI are not very good at fixture scheduling so we have 2 home games in the final 8 weeks of the season after this Friday, so support for this would be greatly appreciated.

This LMS starts this weekend. Any entries greatly appreciated. Just a tenner to enter with €500 prize.

https://www.finnharps.ie/post/finn-harps-last-man-standing-2019-enter-by-friday

Any good, free to enter, leagues still accepting entrants ?

I’m thinking good monthly and annual prizes.

SlickRic may know some as he was riding so high last season.

Well done to Grzegorz Damaziak who won the September monthly in the Bohs league and scooped a fourball @ Druids Glen.

Xmas/New Year prizes in the Bohs league:

GW18 - 2 Jodi Stand tickets for a Bohs league game (excluding games v Shamrock Rovers)

GW19 - €25 One4all Gift Card

GW20 - €25 One4all Gift Card

GW21 - Lunch for 2 in the Cowtown Cafe in D7 and 2 cases of 7UP 500ml (24 per case)

Had to hire a few elves (recently made redundant) to get the myriad of Bohs league December/Xmas/New Year prizes out.Congrats to all our winners....

December: Kieran Harnet (2 kids' places for a term @ The Brickx Club in Dublin 7)
    GW16: Keith Johnstone (€25 Glasnevin Glass voucher)
    GW18: Philip Clarke (2 Jodi Stand tickets for a Bohs league game)
    GW19: Philip Dillon (€25 One4All voucher)
    GW20: Kieran Harnet (€25 One4All voucher)
    GW21:CaseyJade Bruen (lunch for 2 in Stoneybatter's Cowtown Cafe and 2 cases of 7UP)

The January prize is a €25 voucher for the Bohs Store...ideal timing with the new LOI season kicking-off on 14th February.

• Advertisement

The March monthly prize in the Bohs league is a cracker.The winner can look forward to a fourball at Druids Glen Golf Resort,Co. Wicklow plus 24 500ml bottles of Ballygowan to quench the thirst!

The March monthly prize in the Bohs league is a cracker.The winner can look forward to a fourball at Druids Glen Golf Resort,Co. Wicklow plus 24 500ml bottles of Ballygowan to quench the thirst!

New normal service has resumed in the Bohs league!Congrats to Daniel Lennon who has won the best monthly (or should I say weekly!) prize I've had up for grabs in a long time.I'll be in touch.

New normal service has resumed in the Bohs league!Congrats to Daniel Lennon who has won the best monthly (or should I say weekly!) prize I've had up for grabs in a long time.I'll be in touch.

Advertisement