Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 year old girl dies in apartment in Cork City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Helppls18

The poor little girl, RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

Awful, absolutely sickening. Same with the 9 year old girl in Rush, reported as having bite marks and cigarette burns on her.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4292345/young-girl-bitten-and-burned-with-cigarettes/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭tigger123

That's so grim.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Poor thing. 2! 2! What chance did she have? Rip little girl I hope there's a heaven full of cuddly toys and eternal bliss awaiting you.:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Holy ****.. I hope to god it wasnt that bad... not that it in itself isnt bad enough.

Poor little thing. RIP. :(:(:(:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Whose "they're " ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,850 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Wtf is wrong with those who would do anything to a child ? Imagine the terror and fear and pain they must have gone through :(

Both those links are heartbreaking , poor little girl that died , RIP :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

If a gang of lads went around to both houses and dealt out the same punishments to the parents in charge at the time I would have zero problems with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mahony0509

Whose "they're " ?

Just said thats the story going around Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Mike9832

Poor baby :(

Hard to read that without welling up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Posters - Until we know more, I have removed any speculative comments. This is in case criminal proceedings are initiated.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

If someone killed her they should get the death penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

So tragic. RIP :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭the dark phantom

****in scumbags I hope the liitle girl gets justice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

If someone killed her they should get the death penalty.

Well ... that's a brave call to make, without knowing any of the details or circumstances, particularly considering the death penalty isn't even available in Ireland. :rolleyes:

God rest the poor wee thing, absolutely tragic.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Well ... that's a brave call to make, without knowing any of the details or circumstances, particularly considering the death penalty isn't even available in Ireland. :rolleyes:

God rest the poor wee thing, absolutely tragic.

I did say IF.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,886 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

I did say IF.

Death penalty doesn't exist here, dream on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

I did say IF.
    And IF tomorrow was Wednesday yesterday would be Monday. Let's see how the investigation pans out and then we can make judgements.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Sometimes criminal charges serve nobody. This family is already destroyed so just make it worse

• Registered Users Posts: 17,994 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Gael23 wrote: »
    Sometimes criminal charges serve nobody. This family is already destroyed so just make it worse

Well that's bull****

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Gael23 wrote: »

What are you on about?

The little girl didn't batter herself, that's for sure. Poor child.

Murder enquiry now underway.

Rest in peace Santina

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjLp5KJhqDjAhXiUxUIHUo-AlkQFjAHegQIBxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.ie%2Firish-news%2Fmurder-probe-launched-after-post-mortem-on-girl-2-found-with-head-injuries-at-cork-apartment-38287166.html&usg=AOvVaw0jREKwRBoGAaLClE3doHmG

• Registered Users Posts: 9,543 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Word in the area is that it was a 'cultural' display.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

My Heart bleeds for this little angel, RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Word in the area is that it was a 'cultural' display.

Not sure what that means?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Poor child. I've a 2 year old myself and the fear is constant of something happening to him. Kids have no sense at that age.

Don't know what happened at this point obviously and I don't want to speculate but it's absolutely tragic. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

padd b1975 - I genuinely cannot believe that you were crass enough to bring abortion into this thread. Consider yourself very lucky not to be banned.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

<SNIP>

Do not discuss mod action in thread. Please contact a mod directly if you wish to discuss.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 15,912 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Very sad tragic event.

I know it's none of my business but neighbours interviewed said there was a commotion going on for a few hours. Now I don't know about you, but it seemed to take a long time for this to be phoned in to the Gardai. Surely it's the first thing you would do if it is going on a long time like that.

It was the middle of the night, the neighbour interviewed said she was relieved to see the Gardai arrive. Maybe she did report it and it took Gardai a long time to respond, but that's not the way it came across to me.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/murder-probe-launched-after-post-mortem-on-girl-2-found-with-head-injuries-at-cork-apartment-38287166.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Whomever is responsible for the death of this child, experience has taught me they will face very little in the way of consequences.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Jesus, what could possibly have led to such awful tragedy?

What an awful end for an innocent little girl :(. Beyond sad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement