Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The I need a job done around my House Thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Widescreen

Anyone recommend a person to check the flashing around chimney and make minor repairs that may be necessary. Seems a grass sod is growing into the flashing slightly and lifting a small section of it. I am unable to access chimney myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,720 ✭✭✭✭phog

Can anyone here recommend someone that would clean the gutters and windows of a two storey house near the city?

DM me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭djdunny

Hi Folks. Looking for the name/number of a decent electrician who could run power from my house out to a garden office.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Champ

Hi,

Is there a handyman / gardener that anyone can recommend? Limerick north side job.

Planning to redo a lawn which is quite badly compacted and thus need someone who knows how to work a rotavator (if required will hire from tool plant).

Just trying to get quotes in advanced of next Spring to budget, plan etc...

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Needs Must

Hi looking for someone to repair chimney flashing, any recommendations. Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭slystallone

Anyone know anyone is east of county that would do a bathroom refurb? ideally a one stop shop, plumber sparky and tiler

I used Bathrooms4U, couldn't really fault them

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭YTM

A neighbor got their bathroom done recently and used a local company called Verza Tile.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Maxxey

could someone rec me a plumber? I've leak on the shower's water supply inlet (I think), so hoping its not a huge job..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Anyone recommend a heating engineer to service our gas boiler? Tried a couple of people who were recommended to us but they're fully booked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Has anyone had the rads in their heating system power flushed lately in Limerick? Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Messaged (did you get my message??? not sure if it went through!)

I did and Ive messaged them, thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pigtown

Any recommendations for a landscaper to replace a hedge?

I just want a load of overgrown flowerbeds and old rock gardens strimmed and scraped back to bare earth for planting and an overgrown hedge brought under control but I literally cannot get a reply from anyone in Limerick, please pm me if you or anyone else gets someone decent.

Has anyone used or heard about MC Roofing & Guttering?

I need shoots cleaned and washed and was wondering about using them or have you any reccomendations?

Advertisement