Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talking to oneself in public

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

I do it all the time.couldnt care less.had someone come up to me one day and on approach I spot him and say out loud “look at this cnut coming now”.
    Sure he heard me cos he didn’t stay annoying me for long.
    We will be long enough dead and not able to talk at all

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

I do it all the time.couldnt care less.had someone come up to me one day and on approach I spot him and say out loud “look at this cnut coming now”.
    Sure he heard me cos he didn’t stay annoying me for long.
    We will be long enough dead and not able to talk at all

LMAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Ipso wrote: »
    As long as you don't answer yourself back.

Answering yourself back is ok...it's when the arguments start that you have a problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Did I just leave the car door open?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Yep i am always at it! having a good oul repeat of conversation or pretend conversation while walking along trying not to move my lips too much

Although my boyfriend does it aswell so at least im not a total weirdo, always hear him muttering to himself while brushing teeth or getting ready

• Advertisement
Advertisement