Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,313 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

jellybear wrote: »
    This coca cola competition is probably the most talked about comp ever :D

I used it to buy a Dunnes gift card and no sign of it yet. Just wondering if anyone else ordered a gift card and received it?

We've had so many winners here it's unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭snowgal

I used it to buy a Dunnes gift card and no sign of it yet. Just wondering if anyone else ordered a gift card and received it?

I did the same but I think it takes a few days....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

snowgal wrote: »

I did the same but I think it takes a few days....

Yeah it says 1-3 business days (don't worry, I'm not that impatient :D) It's been 5 since I ordered it so just wondering if anyone who won earlier than me had gotten theres yet :) More so just out of curiosity than impatience :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭eildar

I got the Dunnes voucher too (great minds....😉) I got a notification from DPD earlier that it was to be delivered today. Turns out they delivered it to the wrong address. 😒 not sure if I'll get it now.

DPD? Hmm thought it would be An Post who are really slow at the moment

• Advertisement

eildar wrote: »
    I got the Dunnes voucher too (great minds....😉) I got a notification from DPD earlier that it was to be delivered today. Turns out they delivered it to the wrong address. 😒 not sure if I'll get it now.

Oh no! That's awful. Hope you get it sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭buttonsc

I received my Dunnes stores gift card yesterday, won it on Friday. delivered by DPD Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

My friend won on Monday and ordered it monday night, she got it today, she ordered a dunnes voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭MsStote

Am I missing something they state the prize is worth €500 but the highest amount for that chopping board is €395 I mean by all means say you win a board but why say it is worth more?

Win a handcrafted Irish chopping board worth €500!
    https://easyfood.ie/competition/win-...rd-worth-e500/

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Onity

MsStote wrote: »
    Am I missing something they state the prize is worth €500 but the highest amount for that chopping board is €395 I mean by all means say you win a board but why say it is worth more?

Win a handcrafted Irish chopping board worth €500!
    https://easyfood.ie/competition/win-...rd-worth-e500/

The last paragraph reads: "Radek crafted a board worth €500 as a special Christmas prize for Easy Food readers" so I guess it must be some sort of fancy schmancy custom board!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭MsStote

Onity wrote: »
    The last paragraph reads: "Radek crafted a board worth €500 as a special Christmas prize for Easy Food readers" so I guess it must be some sort of fancy schmancy custom board!

How in the hell do these people charge this tho? I can make this easily. It would take time to glue and press it but overall not that much money yikes. If i tried to sell a board for that much people wouldn't take me seriously like

MsStote wrote: »
    How in the hell do these people charge this tho? I can make this easily. It would take time to glue and press it but overall not that much money yikes. If i tried to sell a board for that much people wouldn't take me seriously like

You never shopped in Brown Thomas?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭buttonsc

When does the Coco-cola "Gift" text competition end?. Cant find the T&C's on the link

buttonsc wrote: »
    When does the Coco-cola "Gift" text competition end?. Cant find the T&C's on the link

November 29th: https://ie.coca-colahellenic.com/en/our-24-7-portfolio/brand-news/WIN-Christmas-gifts-with-Coca-Cola

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115281882&postcount=1462

That DesignYard comp is a lotta crap to go thru for a hundred euro when you see the prices on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

fritzelly wrote: »
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115281882&postcount=1462

That DesignYard comp is a lotta crap to go thru for a hundred euro when you see the prices on the site.

There's 11 pieces that cost €100 or less, but you're right, the really nice stuff is much more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Some lump of competitions posted today.

Kudos and thanks to Gormal and many others. Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭maniac2003

That caboodle one is tough

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭rebelle

eildar wrote: »
    I got the Dunnes voucher too (great minds....��) I got a notification from DPD earlier that it was to be delivered today. Turns out they delivered it to the wrong address. �� not sure if I'll get it now.

Did you get your voucher? DPD have rang me twice as they have lost mine. I hadn't even contacted anyone about it. They are making every effort to find it to be fair.

rebelle wrote: »
    Did you get your voucher? DPD have rang me twice as they have lost mine. I hadn't even contacted anyone about it. They are making every effort to find it to be fair.

Yeah I got mine on Thursday via DPD. That's so annoying...hopefully they'll sort something out for you. Might be worth giving them Gift House's info so they can contact them about a replacement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭rebelle

Yeah I got mine on Thursday via DPD. That's so annoying...hopefully they'll sort something out for you. Might be worth giving them Gift House's info so they can contact them about a replacement.

That's great you got yours! They are searching everywhere for mine, they now think the label might have fallen off. They have already said they will replace it. Their contract is with Dunnes so I think they don't want to upset them.

rebelle wrote: »
    That's great you got yours! They are searching everywhere for mine, they now think the label might have fallen off. They have already said they will replace it. Their contract is with Dunnes so I think they don't want to upset them.

Mine came in a small black envelope so it could easily be misplaced or like they say maybe the label fell off. Delighted they'll replace it, good customer service :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Daisybear

Is anybody else not receiving replies from the 50400 number? I contacted Tesco mobile and they said it’s not their issue. I used to receive replies from it months ago. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Condaris

Daisybear wrote: »
    Is anybody else not receiving replies from the 50400 number? I contacted Tesco mobile and they said it’s not their issue. I used to receive replies from it months ago. Thanks

Yes I'm the same, iv tried emailing coca cola and tesco with no answers, iv tried me & my partner sending the message at the same time and he gets a reply but I never do!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Daisybear

Condaris wrote: »
    Yes I'm the same, iv tried emailing coca cola and tesco with no answers, iv tried me & my partner sending the message at the same time and he gets a reply but I never do!

It’s very annoying! Hope they are getting our entries!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

Just got a reply form the coca cola text but from a different number 46366377243

ladymary wrote: »
    Just got a reply form the coca cola text but from a different number 46366377243

What did it say? I wouldn't trust a number like that, a quick Google says it's dodgy:
    https://www.phonenumbers.ie/number/46366377243

Daisybear wrote: »
    It’s very annoying! Hope they are getting our entries!

The same happened to me before.
    There's a few posts here from people with the same problem if you do a search on Boards! What worked for me was emailing return2sender (think it was info@return2sender.ie but I'm not 100% on that) and explaining the situation, they fixed it so that I could receive replies again. Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭ladymary

Onity wrote: »
    What did it say? I wouldn't trust a number like that, a quick Google says it's dodgy:
    https://www.phonenumbers.ie/number/46366377243

came back straight after i messaged, ''Infomessage'' is the name that showed on my phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭guppy

ladymary wrote: »

I've been getting acknowledgements from a number that shows as Infomessage, I can't actually see the phone number though!

Advertisement