Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards €50 Last Man Standing

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I forgot to thank the organiser, how rude of me. :D

Massive thanks for all the work you put in to running this McBain.

I look forward to joining again next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

Congrats to Green & Red, big last day to win it with a few points to spare. Ros1234 and Scorpion Sting make up the final top 3 placings. A great effort by all, especially considering the circumstances, and unlucky to the lads who fell just short at the end.

1st Green &Red (MurderOnKilbanesFlor) - 700 euros

2nd Ros1234 (Rock Rovers) - 200 euros

3rd Scorpion Sting (TheresOnlyWanBissakka) - 100 euros

Thanks to everyone who participated. Long drawn out season, but we got there in the end! I will be onto the winners to sort out payments asap.

Thanks again all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Congrats green & red, and thanks McBain for the effort put into running this.

Looking forward to playing this league again next season.

Could Ros1234 PM on either IBAN or PayPal payment details? Whatever suits yourself best.

Will let the dust settle on a long campaign, but will probably run this competition again (with a small tweak or two). Will post an update on this thread as soon as the new FPL season starts up again.

Last message before we all head for a well earned break.

I've sent on all monies to the top 3. If you 3 could just like this post when the money arrives with you, that'll wrap everything up for the season.

Enjoy the short summer break from FPL folks!

• Advertisement

Well that was a short break!

I was humming and hawing about even playing this year, but looking at all those shiny new players to put in my team I am hooked already haha.

Will tweak a couple of the rules to account for covid issues etc., and open up this league on Monday/Tuesday then.

Link to shiny new thread below. Will lock this one to keep things tidy. A couple of tweaks to last seasons rules. The main one being that instead of a really early elimination, everyone will get until the end of October before eliminations this time. It's back to normal monthly eliminations after that then.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=114329878#post114329878

Can a mod lock this thread. Thanks :-)

Advertisement