Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lift from Blanchardstown Shopping Centre to Drogheda

Options
  • 26-06-2019 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi,

I am looking for a lift daily from Blanchardstown Shopping Centre to Drogheda daily from 5pm.

I will pay your full fuel cost.

Cheers,
    Ted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Geog1234

Perchance would Bus Éireann route 105 be of use?

It leaves the shopping centre (stop opposite Crown Plaza) at 17.30 hrs and reaches Drogheda at 19.05

8.40 single with Leapcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 T3d Crilly

Hi,

I have been getting the 105 bus @17:30 and it pulls into the bus station in Drogheda @19:30. I then have to jump on the 101 bus to Southgate Shopping Centre so the journey is ridiculously long.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,724 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I'd imagine with rush hour traffic it could easily take the same by car (plus tolls to consider?). Even avoiding the M50 wouldn't shave much off.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 T3d Crilly

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    I'd imagine with rush hour traffic it could easily take the same by car (plus tolls to consider?). Even avoiding the M50 wouldn't shave much off.

It would roughly take one hour by car from Blanchardstown to Grange Rath where as the journey home by bus is two hours 15 minutes.

I am asking if someone is doing this journey daily that I will pay their full fuel cost.

Cheers

Advertisement