Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Chris and Ciara's career finished ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭gamecube

I have to say that i think i was too quick to judge Chris & Ciara's transition from night time to daytime radio at the weekends,

I think the show has it's really funny moments now, like it used to have at 10pm,

It took them a while but they've now got a really entertaining show at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

the show should be called Chris & Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Dipole Keith

gamecube wrote: »
    Dan Healy should put Chris & Ciara on 2fm at 1pm at the weekends and put Dave Fanning on at 11am

I miss Dave in the morning at the weekend!

I’d be moving Dave onto RTE Gold at this stage his show is so out of place on 2FM now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

I have to say that i think i was too quick to judge Chris & Ciara's transition from night time to daytime radio at the weekends,

I think the show has it's really funny moments now, like it used to have at 10pm,

It took them a while but they've now got a really entertaining show at the weekend.

Same, it's mainly in the car I'd ever hear their programme but nearly always leave it on at the weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭gamecube

I’d be moving Dave onto RTE Gold at this stage his show is so out of place on 2FM now.

I think that Dave will be broadcasting on 2fm for life just like Larry was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,603 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Even google asks who?

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

I think that Dave will be broadcasting on 2fm for life just like Larry was.

A fella drawing a wage for what tbh his ramblings fit in no where anymore.the national broadcaster is broke and guys like dave fanning still sucking a wage

• Registered Users Posts: 28,986 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

sligono1 wrote: »
    A fella drawing a wage for what tbh his ramblings fit in no where anymore.the national broadcaster is broke and guys like dave fanning still sucking a wage

fair play to him, he's obviously bringing in listeners otherwise he wouldn't be there still.

i'm sure he will be either at radio 1 lyric or gold eventually which might be more suitable places for him.
    plenty there who could be got rid of over dave.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Advertisement