Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bananaleaf's journey to DCM2019

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

When is it?

02. Feb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Hi everyone

I just wanted to come back to my log and say thank you to everyone who took the time to post me a message of congratulation.

One week on and I am starting to accept it all. I have been a bit of a whinge bag this past week and, whatever about the training, but the aftermath is really sending my other half up the wall!

I know it was probably too early, but I went out for a recovery jog this evening. Just 3km, really really slow. After 2km the discomfort from Sunday started to reappear in the same, gradual way that it did at mile 12.

It definitely wasnt posture related today as I was keeping a special eye on that.

I may be jumping the gun a little, but I'm going to phone the physio in the morning and hopefully get the earliest appointment they have. Almost for my own peace of mind, I'd like to know what is going on. I'm beginning to think I sabotaged myself with excessive stretching in the closing weeks.

Fingers crossed it's not a big deal!
    Thanks to all
    Bananaleaf

Advertisement