Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

tusk wrote: »
    Isla is necro and he's time off so him not posting doesn't make any sense...

Stupid metagaming.

i thought isla was qb because you said you were an 'ent'. lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I'm fried. I need to do all this week's work tomorrow.

I adored that game but like, i was seriously over-invested by the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Backrooms are now open

Tusky, I never would have guessed you were Holly - you didn't like my posts at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

I came on to check who got mislynched and find it’s all over! Great game mods and well played everyone! That was a really really good game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Tusky, I never would have guessed you were Holly - you didn't like my posts at all!

Lol I went into it trying my hardest not to be caught.

Then I kept saying 'fair enough' and 'that makes sense' which I always seem to say so I was conviced i'd outted myself early again.

lol, just outed myself as d4.van in the deadroom. Could i BE any more ridiculous?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Thanks mods and thanks everyone for all the encouragement. I bluffed my way through that one but will hopefully be a more tactical player next time. Along with the gags obvs.

I’ve sent you a PM to your real account with login details for the backrooms so you can read what was going on there

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

sKeith wrote: »
    i thought isla was qb because you said you were an 'ent'. lol

Yeah, noticed that too and wondered what it was about!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Right I'm back in my own skin. Have to say that was maybe the most fun I've ever had playing ww. Also the most stressful. Being the sk was liberating. I basically played as a villager but with extra fun kills every morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Right I'm back in my own skin. Have to say that was maybe the most fun I've ever had playing ww. Also the most stressful. Being the sk was liberating. I basically played as a villager but with extra fun kills every morning.

Well played

kitten_k wrote: »
    I’ve sent you a PM to your real account with login details for the backrooms so you can read what was going on there

Cheers K.

sKeith wrote: »
    There's even a message in the wolves backroom to you thanking you for the laughs.

Cheers Keith. How would I find that msg. What section?

Sixtoes wrote: »
    Cheers Keith. How would I find that msg. What section?
    bad rooms > the copier place >crazy crew chatter > post #90

is that twice in a row drumpot was gertie?

the lecture hall is not open. or is it really empty?

tusk wrote: »
    is that twice in a row drumpot was gertie?

Was indeed.

LOL:
    Ok the villagers keep lynching my munchees! They're freakin doing my job for me!

5pm Munch - Angus

Is this what WW addiction is?

I'm so fecking relieved that it's over tonight and I don't have to do this again. But I'm still emotional about winning.

I loved that. If there is a supernatural game I AM ALL OVER THAT. With extra gifs.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hold on STEVE WAS THE SK????

• Advertisement

Thanks for the game everyone. Really enjoyed it. Hope you did too.

If you have any feedback on the roles or setup please visit the feedback thread.

If you really liked something or enjoyed someone's play, please visit the awards thread.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Thanks mods for a super game and Thanks everyone for playing. It was nice to be back in the saddle after the break. But by jaysus that was tough. I'll never forget you Holly you beautiful bitch!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Oh God I'm still Holly. I need to be supervised

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Thanks for the game mods and everybody playing. Great game played in the right spirit.

Well done village, I’m still suspect of Holly so it was just aswell I died. Well done Dessie “so Steve , who are you going to kill next”, possibly my favourite ever post. Hard luck molly, I thought you had us , ridiculous how close you got.

Well done Necro , I knew I could trust you with all those gifts.

Time to get back to my holidays. My wife saw me typing this and just tutted. I don’t even have the nerve to tell her the game is over!!! Better spend the rest of the week making it up. Got sunburnt today while out running (as hot as 40o at one stage) but it’s all worth it now the village took home the prize. Well done everybody and thanks again.

If everyone please return the anon accounts with the passwords you were given at the start of the game, that would be hugely appreciated. Thanks

Baggly wrote: »
    If everyone please return the anon accounts with the passwords you were given at the start of the game, that would be hugely appreciated. Thanks

No. I like Orla. I'm keeping her.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Holly WW wrote: »
    Oh God I'm still Holly. I need to be supervised

Very dodgy behavior Holly, can you at least try and not ping my wolf radar. Can somebody record this post on their spreadsheet? Who does up the spreadsheets ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Great game guys, well done village, especially Des, savage debut.
    Steve/Molly I was kinda rooting for you, you couldn’t have played it much better, top quality performance

Is it bad that I wish another game was starting right this minute?

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    Very dodgy behavior Holly, can you at least try and not ping my wolf radar. Can somebody record this post on their spreadsheet? Who does up the spreadsheets ?

I've burnt all spreadsheets. And the laptops. And the house.

Advertisement