Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Bia

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Cavanjack wrote: »
    In fairness the bord bia book is fairly straightforward and handy to fill out. Also your vet will print out Your years statement of drugs in a minute for you.

You need the actual original prescriptions...
    If you have to go get photocopies,which will take a lot more than a minute,it’s a sign that farming is done without recording of medicines

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭L1985

“You need the actual original prescriptions...
    If you have to go get photocopies,which will take a lot more than a minute,it’s a sign that farming is done without recording of medicines[/quote]”

Bord Bia told me I could have photos of the prescriptions and death certs etc and show them that-I got caught during the snow where a cert literally disintegrated so I take photos of all of them now and will use that for the inspection.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭leoch

GOT A TEXT FOR MY BORD BIA INSPECTOR TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT TO CALL OUT AS BORD BIA CERT UP FOR RENEWAL ......HE SAYS I MUST ALSO COMPLETE A SUSTAINABILITY SURVEY PRIOR TO VISIT IS THIS DONE ONLINE OR ANYONE KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT ???

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Parishlad

leoch wrote: »
    GOT A TEXT FOR MY BORD BIA INSPECTOR TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT TO CALL OUT AS BORD BIA CERT UP FOR RENEWAL ......HE SAYS I MUST ALSO COMPLETE A SUSTAINABILITY SURVEY PRIOR TO VISIT IS THIS DONE ONLINE OR ANYONE KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT ???

Did you get the survey with the letter from them by any chance? I know you just got a text now but I think you probably received a letter from them a while back and the survey may be in that. If you don't have it I don't think its a big deal as they can go through it with you on the day. Just saves a bit of time.

Advertisement