Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Android app for Stock Price alerts?

• 07-06-2019 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭ Supercell

I have a bunch of stocks which I'm waiting on a certain target price to be reached before buying and would like my phone to alert me when they do.

Tabtrader for example does this brilliantly for crypto but so far I haven't been able to find anything like it for stocks much to my surprise - which no doubt means i'm just not finding the right one.

I did find one "Stock Nanny" which is very basic and was very hit and miss in terms of alerts - it only seems to give them when opened and lately i cannot add any more stocks to it without getting error messages.

Anyone have recommendations?, don't mind paying a few quid if the app is decent to get rid of ads.
    I primarily buy US shares so not having Irish ones doesn't really concern me.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭ PHG

I use IG index for FX and alerts me. Can be used for stocks and other products too.

Have an account with them and the app is free also.

Advertisement