Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is America treating the UK like a colony?

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67,387 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

janfebmar wrote: »
    She is a much more successful tourist attraction than Michael D anyway. I never heard you complaining about the specific royalty in other countries ( eg Spain, Greece, Holland, Sweden etc etc) but every few days you are whinging about how and who the British have as head of state?

I am not really bothered with your obsessive hate of all things Irish when compared to the 'much superior' British version jan.

I have the same opinion of hereditary monarchies everywhere - anachronistic obscenities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭janfebmar

I am not really bothered with your obsessive hate of all things Irish when compared to the 'much superior' British version .

There is not an Irish version of Royalty Francis. Your hatred of all things British is quite amazing - I try to see the good and bad in each country and to be fair.

There is not an Irish version of Royalty Francis. Your hatred of all things British is quite amazing - I try to see the good and bad in each country and to be fair.

A monarch is a head of state as is our President (the one you abuse at every opportunity).
    Your attachment of some 'specialness' to an ordinary woman is your own business. Royalty is an invention, blue blood doesn't really exist, you do know this?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

I try to see the good and bad in each country and to be fair.
    tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

She is a much more successful tourist attraction than Michael D anyway. I never heard you complaining about the specific royalty in other countries ( eg Spain, Greece, Holland, Sweden etc etc) but every few days you are whinging about how and who the British have as head of state?

He never posted in a sports thread until.the world cup tread about England and he was all over that like a rash.

He's still highly disappointed there was no trouble from the england fans.

It's like he has some sort of agenda ;)

• Advertisement

A monarch is a head of state as is our President (the one you abuse at every opportunity).
    Your attachment of some 'specialness' to an ordinary woman is your own business. Royalty is an invention, blue blood doesn't really exist, you do know this?

Royalty does not both me much one way or the other, I do not get hot and bothered about it like you.

He never posted in a sports thread until.the world cup tread about England and he was all over that like a rash.

He's still highly disappointed there was no trouble from the england fans.

It's like he has some sort of agenda ;)

I post in sports threads all the time Timbs. I don't post in the soccer forum because it's a bit like being in with the worst of English supporters.

Plenty of trouble from English supporters recently, in fact there is a thread on it and I see a certain poster all over it...defending and deflecting. :D:D

You guys are gas at digging holes for yourselves.

Royalty does not both me much one way or the other, I do not get hot and bothered about it like you.

Nor do I. Until somebody starts lying about the power it has in Britain and flip flopping when it is proved otherwise.

Nor do I.

Lol You have such a hatred for the British and their monarchy you have 20,000 posts sniping at them.

Lol You have such a hatred for the British and their monarchy you have 20,000 posts sniping at them.

:D:D:D:D As said earlier...lying comes far too easily to you.

• Advertisement

:D:D:D:D As said earlier...lying comes far too easily to you.

I must have hit a nerve there with you lol.

I must have hit a nerve there with you lol.

No more than all the other times you have lied about what has been said.

No more than all the other times you have lied about what has been said.

Lol. Post 669 is just so funny, when you say you do not get hot and bothered about the royalty, insinuating they do not bother you either. Yet you are an Irish Republican version of a cross between lord haw haw and Comical Ali.:D

I post in sports threads all the time Timbs. I don't post in the soccer forum because it's a bit like being in with the worst of English supporters.

Plenty of trouble from English supporters recently, in fact there is a thread on it and I see a certain poster all over it...defending and deflecting. :D:D

You guys are gas at digging holes for yourselves.

Show me a post where i have defended them if that's what you are implying.

Not a peep out of you when the french fans rioted after winning.

As i said, it's as if you have some sort of agenda ;)

Show me a post where i have defended them if that's what you are implying.

Not a peep out of you when the french fans rioted after winning.

As i said, it's as if you have some sort of agenda ;)

Not a peep out of me on that thread either. But WHO is on there deflecting to defend...might be a better way of putting it. Pointing all around at themuns over there as well.

Funny boy Timberrr, suppose you will be calling your contributions on here as 'fair and balanced too'?

Not a peep out of me on that thread either. But WHO is on there deflecting to defend...might be a better way of putting it. Pointing all around at themuns over there as well.

Funny boy Timberrr, suppose you will be calling your contributions on here as 'fair and balanced too'?

Again frankie, if.you are implying that i am defending football hooligans then say it out straight and post a link to where i have done it.

Again frankie, if.you are implying that i am defending football hooligans then say it out straight and post a link to where i have done it.

Let me get this straight first. You are saying you weren't deflecting from the English violence by pointing at the Irish and other teams?

It is certainly not me defending football hooligans anyway, if that is what Francis is implying. It is almost as if he (francis) has a kind of agenda.

Let me get this straight first. You are saying you weren't deflecting from the English violence by pointing at the Irish and other teams?

Frankie, that's not deflecting, that's making a point.

Otherwise we could say 90% of your posts are deflection simply because they start with the words "ah but the British did this"

:rolleyes:

Frankie, that's not deflecting, that's making a point.

Otherwise we could say 90% of your posts are deflection simply because they start with the words "ah but the British did this"

:rolleyes:

So misrepresent again. Do you guys get a prize or something when you do that?

• Advertisement

So misrepresent again. Do you guys get a prize or something when you do that?

Your anti-everything-English agenda has finally tipped you over the edge i see, what's that like frankie? Letting hatred take over your life like that?

You have my pity.

Your anti-everything-English agenda has finally tipped you over the edge i see, what's that like frankie? Letting hatred take over your life like that?

You have my pity.

Telling the truth about the powers the monarch has to a serial bluffer is not hate of the British Timbs...it is a hate of mistruths and nonsense.

Telling the truth about the powers the monarch has to a serial bluffer is not hate of the British Timbs...it is a hate of mistruths and nonsense.

Nah frankie, everyone sees and knows your agenda at this stage, you're fooling no one.

Nah frankie, everyone sees and knows your agenda at this stage, you're fooling no one.

So explain to everybody how stating the truth is 'hate'??

So explain to everybody how stating the truth is 'hate'??

She "could" do this/that/the other, hasnt been used in 300 years but frankie drags it up as a viable arguement to push his agenda

Laughable even for you.

She "could" do this/that/the other, hasnt been used in 300 years but frankie drags it up as a viable arguement to push his agenda

Laughable even for you.

What agenda? Telling the truth is a sinister agenda now?

When you consider the US team who will be overseeing any future trade negotiations, the UK had better tred very carefully.
    482360.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

When you consider the US team who will be overseeing any future trade negotiations, the UK had better tred very carefully.
    482360.jpg

The uk are the only country in the world who think its wise to persue a trade agreement with donald trump :pac:

• Advertisement

]

Did you not hear...it's gonna be the greatest trade deal ever. :D

Advertisement