Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manager smoking while right next to me

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

She was carrying the baler as well? I’d be wary about saying anything to her so.

It's OK. He said that the baler was a cardboard one so it shouldn't be too heavy unless it gets soaked in the rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

Does your new job like your radio?

petes wrote: »
    Is your other account going to come along and agree with you?

Without fail, 'Johnny Losty' victim of a brittle ego.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,127 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Is she hot? because if she is then she's smoking hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Without fail, 'Johnny Losty' victim of a brittle ego.

You seem to be a little bit obsessed with myself and Johnny. I can assure you were not the same person. I've only met the fella once so it's not like I know him either. Seems like a sound fella though.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭LouD2016

You're in love with her aren't you??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

You could report her to Human Resources

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

You seem to be a little bit obsessed with myself and Johnny. I can assure you were not the same person. I've only met the fella once so it's not like I know him either. Seems like a sound fella though.

Was that the night in Toners after the rugby? You were steaming drunk that night. I hadn’t a clue what you were saying most of the time. All I heard was ‘top class service’, ‘bag of charlie’, ‘going at it like a jackhammer’ etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

What if all the accounts that frequent AH are just one person?

This is Matrix-level stuff lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Was that the night in Toners after the rugby? You were steaming drunk that night. I hadn’t a clue what you were saying most of the time. All I heard was ‘top class service’, ‘bag of charlie’, ‘going at it like a jackhammer’ etc.

That was the night alright.

I was a bit under the weather after a shed load of pints and half a bag of devil's dandruff. I think I was singing the praises of a hefty Nigerian lady I had met in a rathmines apartment early that evening.

Will you be out for a few pints for the big Liverpool match on Saturday? Herself is heading down the country to her mams with the sprogs so I was thinking of letting loose.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 386 ✭✭Problem Of Motivation

OP is this the same mad woman who had the temerity to turn up 'Faith' by George Michael?
    No

Grayson wrote: »
    Is she hot? because if she is then she's smoking hot.
    No, she'd dyed grey hair. The smoking has aged her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

No, she'd dyed grey hair. The smoking has aged her.

Are you sure it's the smoking...might be some of her employees :)

rusty cole wrote: »
    OP should consider the smoker is perhaps not the brightest bulb on the xmas tree. As such, that job may just be all she has. Leaving for a new position elsewhere and then reporting her to her boss is just a nasty spineless thing to do.
    If you hadn't the balls to say it at the time, don't go crying to her boss when you're miles away in her rear view.. that's snowflake ****! Her behaviour is not aligned with my lifestyle, rather than discussing it, I want her destroyed!!!!
    To be fair, the reason I didn't say it was because she was the main manager. Nobody wants to be on the wrong side of her. She should know better not to be doing it.

It would be hard to get her fired.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Seriously? I wouldn't have got in.

What sort of a place was this?

Multistory car park :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

I and many more saw an auctioneer at a cattle mart smoking on the job, shock horror lets report him and get him sacked :rolleyes:

Advertisement