Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Gates at the Olympia

Options
  • 28-05-2019 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Firstly I swear I used to be cooler than this but ...

I’m taking my son and his friend to see Tom Gates in the Olympia. Ticketmaster is showing that I can only buy one kids ticket with one adult.. if I try it buy one adult ticket and two kids tickets it throws me back an error.. anyone know of this is normal, do I have to buy the second child an adults ticket at twice the price, because I don’t have second adult to accompany us. Doesn't seem right.. bearing in mind it’s a kids show and targeting at 9/10 years olds who really don’t need an accompanying adult for each child?

It’s not a huge difference in price but seeing as it’s a kids show, annoying me to pay extra..

I’ll ring Ticketmaster in the morning but can anyone save me the phone all?

Advertisement