Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peehs 2: Electric Boogaloo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Seen a Nicolas Cage movie listed on Netflix when scrolling the other night, hopefully its a recent one!

Not sure on U2 either, just went for their most famous song hoping it was on their most famous album!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Pter wrote: »
    One of thr first people to submit didn't have a username (my fault). If you wanna resubmit please do.

I think that was probably me and I have resubmittted already. I even changed one of the answers (maybe two, I can't remember).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Entry (x2 I think cos I messed up one of the qs) submitted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Cage question was annoyingly hard.

Some amount of utter rubbish hes starred in as opposed to his early/mid career.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

QUESTION UPDATE:

I think there may be 5 social media companies HQ'd in Dublin. Ive updated the number from 4 to 5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

They're tough questions , at least four I haven't a clue about . I'm doomed again . I don't think I'll surpass my (unintentional) finest moment last night though :o

Expecting bag things from you mam.

No.... Big things.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Biggly things

Done !!

Nicholas Cage film , a guess .
    American Guess ,
    HQ , guess ,
    Actually most were guesses , love these type of games as I don't have to give a reason for them !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Done !!

Nicholas Cage film , a guess .
    American Guess ,
    HQ , guess ,
    Actually most were guesses , love these type of games as I don't have to give a reason for them !

Mam is clearly a wolf not giving reasons for her choices :p

• Advertisement

I know my cage movie is over 5 years old but don’t know any new ones.

And the U2 one I’m not sure is from Joshua Tree.

I know my cage movie is over 5 years old but don’t know any new ones.

And the U2 one I’m not sure is from Joshua Tree.

Can't blame you on the Cage thing. If he hadn't been in a movie in the last 5 years it wouldn't have made any difference lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Submitted. Pure guesses on some

• Registered Users Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Now that I've submitted I'm tempted to go google my answers to see if I was right on some of them. I basically made up a movie and took a stab in the dark for the U2 song and the US city.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I’m dying to too but am resisting in the hope I’ll get inspiration and resubmit.

Necro wrote: »
    Mam is clearly a wolf not giving reasons for her choices :p

A wolf in sheeps clothing..

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,708 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Entered

I knew a Cage film and a U2 song so I'm pretty sure I've won!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭daheff

entered.

U2 song is what everybody else will have. don't know any nic cage movies since forever...googled it afterwards....hes one busy man!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

total guess on the cage one - everything else is probably right..... but will it Peehs! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭daheff

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    A wolf in sheeps clothing..

:D

keep your kinky stuff to yourself :D:D:p

• Advertisement

First time entrant, not much chance of winning though!

Very welcome bubbly pop!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Lolbaggly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I done it and then googled my answers after. I got wrong answers for everything except the multiple choice :pac:

Reminder that entries close at 8, and reveal to follow after that!

Baggly :D

A constant reminder of how knowledgeable I am , love it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,216 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Baggly wrote: »
    Reminder that entries close at 8, and reveal to follow after that!

Will get them in so!

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Very lucky with the U2 album asked about, think I know 4 songs from it. Probably (def) wouldn't have known that many from any others bar a best of.

Cage too, I know he has done tonnes and tonnes of films but could only think of 2 so like with the U2 one just went for the less well known of them imo.

Social Media one was a guess but...

Outside of those I don't think questions can be wrong just everyone might pick the same stuff

Question update: There are 6 social media companies with HQs in Dublin.

• Advertisement

Advertisement