Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Guineas Weekend

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

treble1999 wrote: »
    Anyone need tickets for today? Have 4 available for free

Message sent. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

I have a small bet on Iridessa at 11s for the 1000 Guineas.
    The price is too low for a proper bet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

tryfix wrote: »
    What do you make of the O'Brien horses efforts this weekend? He has just one winner and the rest of his runners were lacking a spark. Good luck with Hermosa, she comes from a great producer and is hopefully one that will hold her form long enough to have a good run of wins.

Something is up as not having a horse placed in the 2000 cannot have been the plan. When you take in only one winner over the first two days, given the expectations it does not look good. Especially considering the form that his 3 year olds showed at the Derby Trials a couple of weeks ago.

Jessica Harrington's horse looked good on Friday and so does Siskin. So excuses can be made for no winners in those races. In fairness they don't really do sprinters so the American Pharoah horse looks to be flop altogether. I would also say that it is possible that they were not targeting some of the handicaps.

I wouldn't be rushing to throw Magical into any doubles today to be honest. Form wise they are on the naughty step for me today. I hope they have not got another bug, that be would be painful, for everyone.

I am going to back Michael Bells horse ew. I can see another Frankie dismount on its' way. I love backing a horse when Frankie is up, he is simply one of the greats.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Just Wonderful for me. She got a Moore special at Newmarket and looked unlucky. Would have been a lot closer on another day. At 5s I think she's worth a small bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Sirobbie supposed to win the 1st at Uttoxeter today. Owner was at the Curragh Friday night. Gave it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

East for me. Would've won French Guineas only fir the draw

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Hermosa style of front running should be ideal for today.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

maximo31 wrote:
    Sirobbie supposed to win the 1st at Uttoxeter today. Owner was at the Curragh Friday night. Gave it.

Easy winner, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

3.05 Kelso, St Gallen, around 2.9 backing to win

only bet of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Dart at Dean Street Doll in 1000 Guineas. Needs to improve but entitled to do so, seemed overpriced to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

This delayed 4.25 in Ireland. Hermosa won't be winning. I've layed it all morning. Bit of info from a trainee bookie I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    This delayed 4.25 in Ireland. Hermosa won't be winning. I've layed it all morning. Bit of info from a trainee bookie I know.

Nailed it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

BumperD wrote: »
    Hermosa style of front running should be ideal for today.

Easy as you like really enjoyed that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Always Tired

Maybe they give him the proper tips when he done his training so

• Registered Users Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Hope he qualifies at some stage in the future. He will need to study harder

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭tucker1971

I have seen some ****e on this down through the years, but thats straight in at number one. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

3.05 Kelso, St Gallen, around 2.9 backing to win

only bet of the day.

Only bet of the day while laying something all morning, your a mad **** goat.

Advertisement