Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2019 (Please See Note In OP...)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Do they even need a replacement? Caroline showed up one a month with her tits hanging out strutting in like lady muck and got paid an obscene amount for the bare minimum. In recent episodes they had the islanders reading the texts from a phone and it worked just as well. Caroline never fully committed to the show anyway— she was always flying over and back, caught between whatever toxic relationship she happened to be in at the time.

I agree but they need a presenter for after sun and the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Caroline flack has stepped down for the next season. Laura Whitmore or Maya Jama as a replacement I'd reckon.

Both rubbish. I think winter LI will be a flop anyway. We will be wanting Flack back in the summer if we end up with those presenting.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I agree but they need a presenter for after sun and the final.

Ah yeah forgot about that. Laura Whitmore could be a good fit in that case so. She has the experience and is in a relationship with Iain in real life so it’s kind of fitting with the theme of the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Ah yeah forgot about that. Laura Whitmore could be a good fit in that case so. She has the experience and is in a relationship with Iain in real life so it’s kind of fitting with the theme of the show.

Ahem sis....surely you are with me and neon on Laura !!!

Rfrip wrote: »
    Ahem sis....surely you are with me and neon on Laura !!!

Oh yeah she’s painful but I don’t watch after sun so I wouldn’t have so suffer her :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,208 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Let Iain present when needed

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Let Iain present when needed

An awkward convo to have when he goes home.

"Laura, good news and bad news. Bad news is, one of us didn't get the job. The good news is though that one of us did!"

MrStuffins wrote: »
    An awkward convo to have when he goes home.

"Laura, good news and bad news. Bad news is, one of us didn't get the job. The good news is though that one of us did!"

He could text her :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

He could text her :P

I got a texxxxt.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭History Queen

I got a texxxxt.

MESSAGE!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

As exclusively revealed by me a few days ago, Laura Whitmore will be presenting the upcoming season of Love Island in Cape Town South Africa.
    The Flack’s over exertions last wknd have cost her an all expenses 5-star month long holiday base in Camps Bay. She and her toy-boyfriend were really looking forward to climbing Lions Head at dawn, trekking up Table Mountain and getting the cable car down, swimming with sharks, visiting a township and going on an epic wine tour road trip.
    Justice for Flack!!

Is Laura Whitmore confirmed so as the new host, was Rylan even in the frame?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Is Laura Whitmore confirmed so as the new host, was Rylan even in the frame?

Saw an insta she confirmed it yeah. Raging. Rylan would've been good, or Maura as rumoured. Or anybody else tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Rfrip

neonsofa wrote: »
    Saw an insta she confirmed it yeah. Raging. Rylan would've been good, or Maura as rumoured. Or anybody else tbh

We will be here for each other sis

Maura was on a show last night where 5 celebrities had a big dinner and one had to pay the full bill at the end.
    She wasn’t really that funny on it. At start she was very quiet and only slightly livened up after few drinks. But she was mostly overtaken by the older celebrities who didn’t care what they said.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Rfrip wrote: »
    We will be here for each other sis

I think i hate Laura more than i hated James!

Laura did "present" Survival of the Fittest which was similar to Love Island

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Lord Glentoran

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Hard to see Maura getting the gig, she isn't really presenter material. I suspect flack will keep it.

Laura Whitmore would be bad.

You could always audition yourself, wearing a pair of lederhosen.

Flack is up in court today.
    Free Flack she shouldn’t have to be slopping out on Xmas day.

Free Flack and Toff. Celebrities should not be put in jail. Especially at Xmas.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Free Flack and Toff. Celebrities should not be put in jail. Especially at Xmas.

Nah, domestic abuse should never be tolerated. That is all.

She won't be getting locked up either.

Rylan would have been fun

Caroline is a rotten yoke. After reading the details of what went down I hope she never works in tv again. Scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

I hope you're being sarcastic? :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Wow. What a disgusting comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Nah, domestic abuse should never be tolerated. That is all.

She won't be getting locked up either.

Seems like it was a fairly viscous assault. Ur man thought he was going to be killed.

fin12 wrote: »
    Seems like it was a fairly viscous assault. Ur man thought he was going to be killed.

According to the Guardian Lewis Burton says she has become the victim of a " witch hunt " since the assault? It all sounds odd, she either attacked him with a lamp when he was asleep and a glass by all accounts, or she didn't.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/23/love-island-presenter-caroline-flack-pleads-not-guilty-to-assaulting-boyfriend

What ever you read don't believe the Mail, total tripefest, they are full of it.

Where is the Xmas reunion this year??

• Advertisement

If that wussy tennis guy hadn’t called the police cos a little girl gave him a bit of a small slap, we could have got another cheesy trashy Xmas reunion.

Advertisement