Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Insurance brokers

  • 13-05-2019 12:12pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭


    Hi All,

    Can anyone recommend a car insurance broker in Waterford or surrounds?

    Thanks in advance.


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers


    wrmwit wrote: »
    Hi All,

    Can anyone recommend a car insurance broker in Waterford or surrounds?

    Thanks in advance.

    Found Oliver Murphy on quay good last time got insurance


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭sillysocks


    Max Powers wrote: »
    wrmwit wrote: »
    Hi All,

    Can anyone recommend a car insurance broker in Waterford or surrounds?

    Thanks in advance.

    Found Oliver Murphy on quay good last time got insurance

    Agree with this, they’ve done me great deals the last couple of years and very friendly to deal with. They have an online business too but I prefer to ring and just deal direct.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave


    I find that Hooper Dolan are usually one of the cheapest for car insurance


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok


    wrmwit wrote: »
    Hi All,

    Can anyone recommend a car insurance broker in Waterford or surrounds?

    Thanks in advance.

    Top insure they have good website . They were on Parnell Street have moved to top of Newtown by roundabout. They were cheapest for me after checking around everywhere but price was roughly the same everywhere


  • Registered Users Posts: 28,561 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78


    debok wrote:
    Top insure they have good website . They were on Parnell Street have moved to top of Newtown by roundabout. They were cheapest for me after checking around everywhere but price was roughly the same everywhere


    Second top insure


  • Advertisement
Advertisement