Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Insurance brokers

Options
  • 13-05-2019 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a car insurance broker in Waterford or surrounds?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

wrmwit wrote: »
    Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Found Oliver Murphy on quay good last time got insurance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Max Powers wrote: »
    Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Found Oliver Murphy on quay good last time got insurance

Agree with this, they’ve done me great deals the last couple of years and very friendly to deal with. They have an online business too but I prefer to ring and just deal direct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

I find that Hooper Dolan are usually one of the cheapest for car insurance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Top insure they have good website . They were on Parnell Street have moved to top of Newtown by roundabout. They were cheapest for me after checking around everywhere but price was roughly the same everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

debok wrote:
    Top insure they have good website . They were on Parnell Street have moved to top of Newtown by roundabout. They were cheapest for me after checking around everywhere but price was roughly the same everywhere

Second top insure

• Advertisement
Advertisement