Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rate the race - Round 5 Spain

Options
  • 12-05-2019 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,025 ✭✭✭✭

How did you rate the race

Rate the race 26 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    3%
    AMKC 1 vote
    3%
    Schummi 1 vote
    3%
    Northern Monkey 1 vote
    23%
    ednwirelandInquitusGhost TrainHarikaLionbackerNic_Col 6 votes
    34%
    eviltimebanskipper_GflaziocherryghostSantanHa Long BayDeubthe_pen_turnerInviere 9 votes
    30%
    vectraLIGHTNINGIndestructableweekaizerRossi IRLStichyBurkie1203ayux4rj6zql2ph 8 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭Inviere

2 - The Safety Car brought it up from a 1. A literal waste of time to watch. 66 laps for less than 66 seconds of excitement.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Lando saved it from 0

• Registered Users Posts: 13,730 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I gave it a 3, really not much going on....again......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

I'd have given it a minus score if I could.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I actually fell asleep for a period, that's how bored I was. 2 for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭quokula

I voted 0. It’s still a contender for best race of the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭d8491prj5boyvg

Terrible. It is not just Mercedes being the class of the field, there is no competition throughout the pack. A flurry of overtakes after the safety car and that was your lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Think I will spend more time watching BTCC this season.
    Couldnt be Ar$ed watching this borefest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Nic_Col

A generous 3/10.

Very difficult to defend this race. Safety car gave brief hope towards the end but it all came to nothing.

Deeply concerning start to the season overall. Things are too pleasant between Bottas and Hamilton. 2014 (and consequently 2015 and 2016) was rescued by the deterioration of relations between Hamilton and Rosberg.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭Inviere

Nic_Col wrote: »
    Things are too pleasant between Bottas and Hamilton. 2014 (and consequently 2015 and 2016) was rescued by the deterioration of relations between Hamilton and Rosberg.

Things were good between Lewis & Nico for a time too, there's plenty of time for that relationship to go down the pan, which it inevitably will when the true fight for the title begins.

• Advertisement
Advertisement