Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vileda Steam Mop

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Cancelled as well. Not to bothered to be honest, I’ve since read you can’t use them on wooden floors.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Zenify

They cancelled my one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Cancelled here too. Will be writing a strongly worded email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Hardtochoose

TheDriver wrote: »
    Dispatched and tracking code with an post. I'll be steaming my floors tomorrow evening

Not according to amazon. They’ll be stopping the shipping and refunding.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Not according to amazon. They’ll be stopping the shipping and refunding.

Its in the Dub parcel hub as we speak.

• Advertisement

What time did you order at? I ordered within 10 minutes of OP’s post and it was back ordered for delivery in early June.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Warning to anyone who added more items to the order to bring it to £25 for free delivery.

The entire order isn't cancelled, those additional items are still being processed for delivery with a £6 delivery charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 mick8

polaris68 wrote: »
    Warning to anyone who added more items to the order to bring it to £25 for free delivery.

The entire order isn't cancelled, those additional items are still being processed for delivery with a £6 delivery charge.

That happened to me, had to cancell whole order

polaris68 wrote: »

What a pain. I got prime last year and it saves all that hassle.

My mop arrived this morning........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

TheDriver wrote: »
    My mop arrived this morning........

Full steam ahead so! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

They cancelled my mop order sent me an email saying it was a misprice so I rang Amazon customer care this morning and they are refunding me the difference of £49 once I purchase at the current price :-)

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

They cancelled my mop order sent me an email saying it was a misprice so I rang Amazon customer care this morning and they are refunding me the difference of £49 once I purchase at the current price :-)

I asked for the same through chat and the best they would offer me was £10.

Have you any proof of this you can post up? I ask as I’ve tried the same thing and they’re denying anyone was offered this deal. It’d be nice to be able to show them.

Trying to add screenshot of email

https://ibb.co/7tKknbW
    See screenshot of email above
    I'm an Amazon Prime member don't know does that make any difference didn't have to fight much to be offered that was expecting a tenner gift voucher like guys on HotUKDeals...

Brilliant thanks. They’re such liars, flat out denied they gave anyone that deal. I’ll be showing them this now!

Advertisement