Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LGFA Current Rule Book

Options
  • 11-05-2019 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi there,

There doesn't seem to be a separate forum for LGFA so I'm popping this here.

Is there an up do date version of the playing rules available in digital format. There was a card given this evening in a club game that we are looking to have recended or downgraded. (Not sure which word is technically correct or if they cover the same thing!?)

We have 24 hours to appeal and I just can't seem to find an up to date version online. I am aware that there were rule changes this year and therefore the rule numbers must also have changed. I want to make sure of this in case the appeal is thrown out over an incorrect quote.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

I am aware that every club should have a playing guide but we are having difficulty locating one and again it may be the version before the rule change.

Advertisement