Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer Revenue Campaign 2019 - Dublin Only

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Emma2019

dylanyahoo wrote: »
    I don't want to give my exact number for some weird paranoid reason but I'm in the top 10.

Same! Just wondering is that 10 out of possible 11!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Aero123

I was successful but I’m above 11

• Registered Users Posts: 49 squelch666

anyone know when they might call more people to interview from this competition??

• Registered Users Posts: 26 dylanyahoo

I'm not sure. They made a panel so you'd imagine they will interview more. I do know there is training with the job so I'd expect they want the roles filled prior to September which would mean they'd have to call them soon.

Just got my offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 MBOS

Those of you who have had an interview for this composition just wondering what it was like?

If you've never done one of these interviews it can seem daunting, having 3 people in senior positions sitting across from you. You just have to remember they want you to do well, they aren't trying to catch anyone out.

They'll ask about the information you gave them on the form, how you might do things differently and how that applies to the role you are going for. You should have rough answers prepared beforehand. They'll ask followup questions if you leave anything out.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 squelch666

Hi anyone know when are the results of current interviews out

Advertisement