Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healthy Food Delivery Options (Dublin)

Options
  • 29-04-2019 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a healthy food delivery option in Dublin.

A lot of these healthy meal delivery companies pop up but don’t last very long... then on the other hand those that do survive tend to start adding salt etc to make their meals tastier with the hope of expansion.

I normally cook my meals but would love to have a good option for the office if I do need to stay in late.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

When I want a healthy takeaway, I tend to go for the likes of Camille, Diep etc. They publish calorie information and there are dishes for under 500/600 calories.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭paul7g

Thanks.

Sorry I don’t mean a regular take away... i’m referring to those healthy kitchen companies that deliver?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bell81

"Simply Fit" meals are very healthy. Available in Dunnes, St.Stephens Green. Maybe you could keep a few on standby in fridge at work?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Tesco have a chilled range of decent meals/salads (can’t remember the name).

M&S have two ranges - Count on Us which calorie control driven and Perfectly Balanced.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I used to use paleomealdeliveries or something similar as well, they were very handy. I saw an ad recently for a similar one, I'll see if i can remember it. It does seem they pop up and go out of business again though as you say

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

Are any of the ones that mass produce prepackaged cooked meals really healthy though?

Id like if Chopped delivered, but I cant think of any other fresh healthy options - I find Diep to be awful stodge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

The Natural Kitchen is the best I've had, I've tried a few and these are the only one I have stuck to 100%. Great selection of meals, his online presence isn't great but I can put you in touch if you like (no connection to me, I'm just a customer).

He's stepped it up a gear since Jan of this year and has become certified by https://lockhartandleith.com/ who are the guys who help UFC fighters make weight

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

OP Where are you based?

Advertisement