Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trainer north Dublin city

Options
  • 28-04-2019 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for recommendations for trainers based in north Dublin city, i.e. Clontarf, fairview, drumcondra, raheny, etc.

I'm aware of a massive span of quality of trainers, and as such, finding it a bit of a minefield to find one.

I'm looking to get in shape for my wedding in just over a years time, I probably have about 20kg to lose. I use to do a good bit of weightlifting (barbell work, compound lifts etc) but stopped due to injury a few years ago. This has since healed but never got back into it.

In the meantime I took up running, I got to ok distances (weekly long run of approx 16-17km) but I think I need to get back into the gym.

I'm based out of westwood clontarf but willing to go to another gym for sessions with trainer.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭grahamor

The Edge in Clontarf is a great spot IMO.

You can do a free consultation, tell them your goals and go from there. There is a big emphasis on the nutrition side of things as well as training.

Advertisement