Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap helicopter

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Briain O Loinsigh

That looks big enough to sit in while you're flying it ,you wouldn't even need a screen on the controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭coastwatch

Ok, so it's not quite the bargin , but still, free delivery and you can return it after 14 days, full refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Truckermal wrote: »
    They don't ship to Ireland apparently but they accepted my Address Pal details so all is good!

Use Parcel Motel or Parcel Wizard ...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Dam.

Just got the cancellation email. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

New Home wrote: »
    Right. Which one of you told them? It's now back to $741,964.24. And I had my hopes up an' all...

I'd assumed that was the bargain, that it was down from $741,964.99?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

No, apparently the first price shown was something like £650 (not £650k). Hence the bargain alert. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,149 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Pretty sure it was 6.50

Edit: nvm the price has gone back up!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Even better!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

isn't that TC's old chopper?

d5c6471d8443ca85674ec27f5599c6b9.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

fryup wrote: »
    isn't that TC's old chopper?
    Nah , he had a Hughes 500 with the old style rounded front.

• Advertisement
Advertisement