Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two nineteen Local Election hotties

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭circadian

Squatter wrote: »
    In fairness, the poor woman can't park in her own driveway because of all those builders' vans!

And it's wholly appropriate that a FG candidate should be flaunting her BMW - if FG was in power without the support of left-wing vermin like Finian McGrath, the brillo-haired joker from Waterford whose name escapes me and Ratherine Zappone, then every household would have a Beamer in its driveway!

An epically misguided post.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

This has been parked on a roundabout for the best part of a week.

Double-barrel name. Using your spare 151 Beamer as temporary billboard.

Mary Mary Seery Kearney,
    How does your garden grow?
    With silver beemers on the grass,
    And builder works all in tow

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Squatter wrote: »
    In fairness, the poor woman can't park in her own driveway because of all those builders' vans!

It isn't even her gaff it's parked outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

He has the skin of a cloistered nun.[/QUOTE]
    That is the line of the century! You have won the Internet today.:):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Thulsa_Doom_%28Hypnosis_Stare%29.jpg
    Is that Carol Beer of "Computer says No" fame

• Advertisement

D45jJorW4AASmjC.jpg
    Is that yer wan from The Human League?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,980 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

circadian wrote: »
    An epically misguided post.

Life ain't always empty.

ligerdub wrote: »
    Looks like she's the sister of Roz and some other useless waster brother who frequents reality tv. She used to be a socialite but obviously she's too old for that craic now so has to fill her time with something else.

To give an example of the common touch the Lipsett family has here is an excerpt from Roz on her blog:

http://rosalind.ie/category/lifestyle/

"My sister Sarah had a baby four months before me so her and I decided to have a joint christening. Amelia wore a little faux fur shawl and a tulle dress. Theodore looked incredibly handsome in a little white satin…"

Mother, where's my crown?!
    ...of dodgy old folks home fame, wasn't it?

Evie looks like she'd take the head of ya if you get her riled.
    She looks like a bit of a danger ****, right enough.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Lynsey McGovern down Sandyford way would get it

ZTEWXIBC_400x400.jpg

In a square jawed Sigourney Weaver kind of way...

• Advertisement

I'm spending too much time on the Gemma O'Doherty thread to pick up on sarcasm anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Is it Mary Mitchell O'Connor's sister?

I doubt two sisters would be called Mary...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Stovepipe wrote: »
    Is that yer wan from The Human League?

Yep! Before becoming a politician, she was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,483 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

everlast75 wrote: »
    Yep! Before becoming a politician, she was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar..

Actually on an entirely different note, wasn't she one of the Sindos "03 Team"? Evidence of which seem to be difficult to find, which leads me to conclude that even that execrable publication is capable of occasionally feeling shame.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

john_brennan_thumbnail.jpg

Now there's a man who wouldn't shy away from eating a bag of Tayto while having a shite.

Ya fcuker, I just completely cracked up laughing in the middle of a very quiet office full of people while reading this and I cant stop. Tears running down my face here!!

Bastid :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

It isn't even her gaff it's parked outside.

In that case, one of the Solidarity-PbP candidates probably robbed it and parked it there to get her into trouble! (aside: is Paul Murphy old enough to drive yet?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

Actually on an entirely different note, wasn't she one of the Sindos "03 Team"? Evidence of which seem to be difficult to find, which leads me to conclude that even that execrable publication is capable of occasionally feeling shame.

You'll find her erotic musings half way through this load of regurgitated puke.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/undressing-for-dinner-in-the-park-26233842.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,437 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Roslyn Fuller - Rush/Lusk

Slide1_Small-443x350.jpg

She has no election posters up as apparently she did a survey on her website and the vast majority of people voted "no posters" so she abided by that.

But she has quite the collection of pics on her website, so to get a fuller picture, you should peruse this:

http://www.fullerdemocracy.com/modelling/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Slide1_Small-443x350.jpg

She has no election posters up as apparently she did a survey on her website and the vast majority of people voted "no posters" so she abided by that.

But she has quite the collection of pics on her website, so to get a fuller picture, you should peruse this:

Yes indeed....we may have a winner

If Fingal gets an airport, she has a landing strip for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,281 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Slide1_Small-443x350.jpg

:eek:

I approve her message

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Looks like she was caught by the photographer whilst sitting on the jacks

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Looks like she was caught by the photographer whilst sitting on the jacks

Bunting out a compassionate log.

Bunting out a compassionate log.

I read that as a composite log. A big brown palladio dump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

lawred2 wrote: »
    :eek:

I approve her message

She's the bush tidied up for the election.

Slide1_Small-443x350.jpg

I wonder if Jeff Rudd has been in touch with her yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,425 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Slide1_Small-443x350.jpg

It's always good to get the views of half of Russia on North Dublin matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭blueskys

A bit off the wall but..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

circadian wrote: »
    I wonder if Jeff Rudd has been in touch with her yet.

Helloo, Jeff he-uh. Foundew and Leeduw of Yewni-head Peeeple, leegal law pwofeshanul, IT teach-uh, secuhwity pwofeshanul, and fuuurrder, special ops body gawwud, and bewdwah foe tog waffuh.

I would ever mower fuuurder like to take fowtows of yew for my personal album, I mean to enhance my poet fowliow.

Yours Jeff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

blueskys wrote: »
    A bit off the wall but..

In fairness, and thankfully for her, she doesn’t look a bit like the father.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

peasant wrote: »
    I'll just leave this lovely dress and brilliant photoshopping skills here :D

amanda-gallagher-300x397.jpg

"By Grabthar's Hammer you shall be avenged!"

Advertisement