If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amp for Q Acoustics 3050

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Phoenix3 wrote: »
    I dropped you a msg earlier.let me know if you don't have
    It
    Cheers P3.

Will call you ASAP.
    Folks,all arrived and delighted with amp. Although I didnt think of it/ I can link it with the 803 and controls zones with the tablet giving a huge amount of flexibility.
    Thanks again from a very happy P3

• Company Representative Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I dropped you a msg earlier.let me know if you don't have
    It
    Cheers P3.

Will call you ASAP.
    Folks,all arrived and delighted with amp. Although I didnt think of it/ I can link it with the 803 and controls zones with the tablet giving a huge amount of flexibility.
    Thanks again from a very happy P3
    Hey P3.

Excellent that it arrived in good time :)

Yeah the MusicCast App will see both units and like you say give a lot of flexibility.

As always if you require anything else or have any questions please drop us a post or PM.

Folks

I have a small wee problem.

When I link the 2 units there is a slight delay between both. Its very slight but it is noticable if the double doors between rooms are open.

I have played around with the Auto Sync setting but it dosent help.

Both units are connected by cable to the same network.

Any suggestions?

P3

• Company Representative Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Folks

When I link the 2 units there is a slight delay between both. Its very slight but it is noticable if the double doors between rooms are open.

Any suggestions?

P3
    Hi P3,

Sorry to hear you're having issues! It's not something I've seen myself. Are you linking two amplifiers together on the Musiccast amp? I can certainly check with our Yamaha rep to see if he knows anything about the issue or if there are any settings fixes for it?

Kind regards

David

Folks

Any suggestions?

P3
    Hi P3,

Sorry to hear you're having issues! It's not something I've seen myself. Are you linking two amplifiers together on the Musiccast amp? I can certainly check with our Yamaha rep to see if he knows anything about the issue or if there are any settings fixes for it?

Kind regards

David
    David
    Just wondering if you have any updates for me ?

P3

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Phonenix,

apologies but I have just seen this post now..

..depending on the input and source you can get a small delay between amps in adjoining zones - this is due to latency issues and it happens with all digital multi-room systems ( to be honest Yamaha is one of the best in this regard).

..As I am sure you understand - if you insert a source into Amp 1, it processes then digitises it and passes it onto the next unit in the mesh network - this is where the delay comes from and it will be apparent particularly when you are inserting an analogue source into a casting amp then repeating it on another cast amp in an adjacent zone - the delay is far less apparent ( or will not exist at all) for streaming services.

Unfortunately there is very little that can be done to improve this - you could use a 3rd Music cast pre-amp to insert the source into in the first instance then stream to amps 2 & 3 - but that is a little over the top..

Keep us posted with your thoughts and we will do our best to assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Many thanks John.

We are getting close to a happy medium here.

Many thanks John.

We are getting close to a happy medium here.
    Thanks for the update Phoenix3, let us know how you get on.

Lads this yamaha gear is becoming  a  it addictive. Can you quote me for another 602 amp in black and a pair of 3020s in graphite.
    Thanks p3. 

Lads this yamaha gear is becoming  a  it addictive. Can you quote me for another 602 amp in black and a pair of 3020s in graphite.
    Thanks p3. 
    Good Morning P3.

Thanks for coming back again. 
    It's all beans and toast from here on in now your got the bug :D

I could offer another 602 and the 3020 in graph for £427 Delivered.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny

Its has been Beans and Toast for many years. In fact I remember in the very early days calling into the 1st RS in Dublin. John was in the shop that day and knew me from calling in.He greeted me and said to the staff "Lads this customer has shares in the company so look after him well".
    At this stage I must be the major share holder in RS Ireland. Thats how long I have the  bug. In fairness to John , it was a great greeting to get when walking into the shop, and I never forgot him for that.

Now back to reality.

Can you ad a 3070 sub in graphite and a 3mt  audio cambridge cable for same.

Thanks P3

Thanks Kenny

Its has been Beans and Toast for many years. In fact I remember in the very early days calling into the 1st RS in Dublin. John was in the shop that day and knew me from calling in.He greeted me and said to the staff "Lads this customer has shares in the company so look after him well".
    At this stage I must be the major share holder in RS Ireland. Thats how long I have the  bug. In fairness to John , it was a great greeting to get when walking into the shop, and I never forgot him for that.

Now back to reality.

Can you ad a 3070 sub in graphite and a 3mt  audio cambridge cable for same.

Thanks P3
    Hey P3.

I could add a 3070S in graphite plus a sublink for £185.00.

Total would then be £612 delivered.

Thanks Kenny.

I will go with all at 612.

I am just waiting for funds to transfer overnight.

I will be in touch in the morning,

P3

Thanks Kenny.

I will go with all at 612.

I am just waiting for funds to transfer overnight.

I will be in touch in the morning,

P3
    No problem at all P3.

Lets just call it £610 dead.

Give me a shout tomorrow when your ready.

Kenny 

I am ready to go ahead now. However I have had a bit of a rethink. I might leave the  sub till after Christmas and go for a pair of 3050s in graphite with the Yamaha 602 amp.

Will the 602 drive the 3050s ok?

Can you give me a price for both items Please?

Sorry for the changes,

P3

Kenny 

I am ready to go ahead now. However I have had a bit of a rethink. I might leave the  sub till after Christmas and go for a pair of 3050s in graphite with the Yamaha 602 amp.

Will the 602 drive the 3050s ok?

Can you give me a price for both items Please?

Sorry for the changes,

P3
    Hey P3.

The RN602 would drive the 3050's no problem at all.

We have demo'd and sold this combination regularly enough here a the the store.

I could offer you them together for £591 or 696 Euro delivered.

Thanks Kenny 

Pm sent

Thanks Kenny 

Pm sent
    Cheers P3.

We will call you ASAP :)

Thanks Kenny 

Pm sent
    Cheers P3.

Kenny 
    Aaron has a copy of my bank details in shop.card was blocked by UB when he tried to process payment. It is now unblocked. 

P3

Thanks Kenny 

Pm sent
    Cheers P3.

Kenny 
    Aaron has a copy of my bank details in shop.card was blocked by UB when he tried to process payment. It is now unblocked. 

P3
    That's all gone through for you now Phoenix3!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny 

Pm sent
    Cheers P3.

Kenny 

P3
    That's all gone through for you now Phoenix3!

Kind regards

David
    Many thanks David 

Thanks again for the business P3 :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.