Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yelloh Village The Ranch - Nantes

Options
  • 24-04-2019 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am just wondering if anyone has been to Yelloh villagen Le Ranch outside Nantes? We have never been and wanted to go this July for a week. Just myself, my wife and toddler.

Just looking for some feedback on this place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Probably no help to you OP but I did a bit of work in Nantes back in December. I was just there the one night and I have to say it is a really nice city. I had a little time to kill before heading back to the airport so went for a wander round the small cobbled-ish streets that feed out from the castle. A genuinely lovely place (xmas markets helped) that I'm sorry I hadn't more time to experience. I will definitely go back with the wife at some stage - also I think I counted 7 Irish pubs on my stroll; not a selling point but I was just taken aback by the number of them.

Advertisement