Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Wicks 90 day plan

Options
  • 21-04-2019 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Hiya all, has anybody got an opinion good or bad on this?

Need structure so seems like a good idea for me, basically if I have to pay for it I'll be more inclined to follow through!

Only thing putting me off is the fact that there is a lot of food prep, and I think the actual diet to follow may be expensive. Anyone done it? The before and after pics are amazing, and the home workouts would be ideal for me as I don't drive and no gyms nearby.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭rolling boh

the pics in these books generally look great the food prep thing puts me off a lot seems quite an effort and usually costly for most . Depending on your self discipline there are plenty of routines on line and you really know the type of foods to go for.

Advertisement