Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairyhouse

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Richard Pugh is a very good commentator on RTE.Is Tony O'Hehir retired ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Kauto

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    He is not getting 3 miles anyway if today is anything to go by. I just cannot believe he has yet to get in front, especially given the races he has run in. He has all the makings of a two mile handicapper to me. But he is definitely very expensive to follow. My biggest fear is seeing him hose up in a 100k handicap the one day I am not on. I still reckon he is a plot for a big handicap. I just don't know which one yet ….

He is a complete hound. Nothing to do with trip or ground. He wouldn't win a seller in the North of England never mind a handicap off a mark in the 120's.
    He most certainly is no plot. This yard get them ready early and more often than not it's backwards from there. He had a couple of very hard runs in his bumper days and that has left it's mark. You can pick him up for under 10k in Doncaster in a few months if you really want him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭Motivator

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    He is not getting 3 miles anyway if today is anything to go by. I just cannot believe he has yet to get in front, especially given the races he has run in. He has all the makings of a two mile handicapper to me. But he is definitely very expensive to follow. My biggest fear is seeing him hose up in a 100k handicap the one day I am not on. I still reckon he is a plot for a big handicap. I just don't know which one yet ….

They’ve tried everything at this point, I learned to let him go a long time ago. He may well pop up in a handicap at a big price but I won’t be on him. It’s very frustrating to watch him as he initially promised an awful lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Is Jezki finished lads? :(
    Had a lot in his favour yesterday but made no impression

Advertisement