Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Millerstown, kilcock

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Pete123456

Tony K1983 wrote: »
    Hi, myself and my wife have been looking lately at moving from Dublin. We love Millerstown as it's one of the few new build housing estates that has a spacious feel to it. Most we've looked at in Naas etc are quiet built up and feel over crowded. Question is does anybody have any contact for the agents looking after the estate? We've sent numerous emails in regard to interest and the only information we've had back is that if we've a house to sell they probably wouldn't allow us to put a deposit down in Millerstown as they'd prefer to deal with First Time Buyers... We're confident our current home would sell without hassle and we'd wait until something becomes available in Millerstown. We just need to speak to someone who could help...

When I rang either Coonans or Hooke McDonald both seemed interested in my call before Christmas.

Did you try the numbers on the website? +353 1 628 6128 For Coonans for example.

What I would say is they may be working remotely or quite busy with queries around viewings with L5 being relaxed slightly etc so give a shout around 10 tomorrow and see?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭hi!

Anyone know if they’ll be anymore 4 bed semi-d houses?

hi! wrote: »
    Anyone know if they’ll be anymore 4 bed semi-d houses?

From looking at the map and also at future planning there will be loads :)

Pete123456 wrote: »
    From looking at the map and also at future planning there will be loads :)

Great thanks!

Hey everyone,

My partner and I have put down a deposit for a house in Millerstown recently. We were just wondering what the broadband is like in the estate/what connection speeds are you getting? It's likely that both of us will be working from home for a while yet so would need a good connection.

How recently were you able to book house? Still waiting to hear about next release

• Advertisement

Has anyone heard about the next release? Keep being told by EA no news yet. There’s been a lot of advertising so hoping the next release will be soon. Would anyone have any idea of prices for the next release? Really hoping they don’t go up by loads. Feels like this is our last chance to get a home :(

hi! wrote: »
    Has anyone heard about the next release? Keep being told by EA no news yet. There’s been a lot of advertising so hoping the next release will be soon. Would anyone have any idea of prices for the next release? Really hoping they don’t go up by loads. Feels like this is our last chance to get a home :(

Haven’t heard a tap lately other than what you’ve been told - I would expect the current prices to rise by somewhere in the region of 15 - 25k based on similar jumps in Ledwill and also cost of materials etc. The builders seem to be moving relatively slowly with the current lot and I was told previously that they tend not to release a house until it’s within 6 months of completion so it could be several months yet before anything else is released…

Advertisement