Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fractional RF with needling

Options
  • 08-04-2019 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I've read about this treatment you can get at a dermatologist, I'm just wondering if anyone has tried it? It's very expensive and I'm wondering if it would make any difference to my facial skin - as in lack of tone. Just love to hear what someone thought of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

It is an acne scar treatment... found this paper on it.
    micronedling with rf

You need a local anesthetic to get it done, for repeated sessions. You would want to be assured the dermatologist had a lot of experience.

Take a look at the track marks left on one patient’s face in that paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 marthabarry

Thanks - don't want to come out worse than I went in. Anyone any suggestions for aging, particularly sagging skin with poor tone? Not creams - ive tried loads of creams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Not sure you have the right section in here for best answers? Try beauty?

I can’t really help unfortunately... as long as my organs stay on the inside I’m fairly happy with the job my skin is doing.

Advertisement