Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guards continously calling to new property

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,013 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

You could put a sign on the front door "The drug dealers have moved out." And then contact details for local addiction services.

Presumably the neighbours know this already, so it won't be news.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

italodisco wrote: »
    I wouldn't let them into my home without an extreme fight to the end if I were in your shoes.
    Fighting the Gardai doing a raid on your house is how you end up hurt, as they could treat you like the previous tenants.
    Lumen wrote: »
    You could put a sign on the front door "The drug dealers have moved out." And then contact details for local addiction services.
    Also, a sign with big red letters "CCTV in operation" plus a dummy CCTV camera out of reach, but very visible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Nikki Sixx

Lumen wrote: »

Presumably the neighbours know this already, so it won't be news.

“No junk mail or junkies” could be another sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Blink cameras on Amazon.

Put one outside it sends you a clip if movement.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,764 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

covering the house with CCTV would just make it look more like a dealers gaff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

loyatemu wrote: »
    covering the house with CCTV would just make it look more like a dealers gaff.

Oh lord help us

Advertisement