Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House hunting- Clonsilla vs Hollystown

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭murra

I think there may be a couple of 3 bed semi-D new builds left in "The Park" at Hansfield. Sherry Fitz are the estate agent if its of any help to the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Nedyaj

murra wrote: »
    I think there may be a couple of 3 bed semi-D new builds left in "The Park" at Hansfield. Sherry Fitz are the estate agent if its of any help to the OP.
    Hansfield at the Park for me is a rip off in comparison to Hollywoodrath. Agent told us kitchen appliances are not included and it was more pricey than the house in hwr.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭jinish

Thought of updating here.
    After seeing minimum of 20 new properties, finally we decided to buy in hollywoodrath. Booked our house a 4 bed semi.
    Thanks for all your input, its a well informed decision and as previous posters said, its a trade-off. However, we are leaning towards what's important to us for the next few years.
    Kind regards
    Jinish

jinish wrote: »
    Thought of updating here.
    After seeing minimum of 20 new properties, finally we decided to buy in hollywoodrath. Booked our house a 4 bed semi.
    Thanks for all your input, its a well informed decision and as previous posters said, its a trade-off. However, we are leaning towards what's important to us for the next few years.
    Kind regards
    Jinish
    Congratulations! Best of luck to your new house.. mind if I ask when your house will be ready in Hollywoodrath? Did they had a launch again recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭jinish

Nedyaj wrote: »
    Congratulations! Best of luck to your new house.. mind if I ask when your house will be ready in Hollywoodrath? Did they had a launch again recently?

Thank you! The house will be ready in the first quarter of 2020:rolleyes:.

There wasn't any "launch". Its a kind of drip feeding, 4 houses were released last week, first two sold before even I heared the news:mad: and I choose one from the remaining two:confused:. The agent states, there will be a big launch this autumn, they expect around 30 houses mix of 4 and 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Nijmegen

Congrats, happy house and good luck with the move.

jinish wrote: »
    Thank you! The house will be ready in the first quarter of 2020:rolleyes:.

There wasn't any "launch". Its a kind of drip feeding, 4 houses were released last week, first two sold before even I heared the news:mad: and I choose one from the remaining two:confused:. The agent states, there will be a big launch this autumn, they expect around 30 houses mix of 4 and 3.
    I see. Yes there was a big demand in that area. We were the same we were just called there was not even a choice. Someone backed out that’s why we got ours.

Advertisement