Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

A Few Reasons To Love Visiting Waterford, Ireland

• 05-04-2019 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 957 comeraghs

https://landlopers.com/2019/04/02/waterford-ireland

The average visitor to Ireland has a lot on their travel to-do list, from Dublin to the Ring of Kerry and the Cliffs of Moher, even further afield to Galway and Donegal. An area of the country that’s starting to creep up on these to–do lists is what’s locally called the Sunny Southeast. Waterford City is Ireland’s oldest city and thanks to the natural beauty surrounding it, the entire region has a lot to interest any type of traveler. Although it has flown quietly under the radar for quite a while, that’s all starting to change as I learned while spending a few days exploring the city and larger County Waterford in partnership with Tourism Ireland. As soon as I arrived I chastened myself for not visiting earlier, so to help others correct this same oversight I want to share some of my favorite experiences exploring Waterford, Ireland.

Comments

Advertisement